• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

french listening problem!!!!1

kkw

Reaction score
I recently gave my french listening paper 1 (foreign language)
and i began writing in pencil but i didnt get sufficient time to change it back to pen in the end so i left around 15 20 marks in pencil so do cie examiners consider the stuff in pencil or do i get a zero.. im soooo very scared and nervous :cry:
does any1 know what happens pleaseeeeee help???

Reaction score
Nopp a friend of mine told me that last year a girl in her class wrote all chemistry paper 3 in pencil becuase the first question was a diagram and then she just continued to write in pencil and by the end when they took the papers she realized and cried so much thought she will fail .. but then she got an A* in chem .. so dont stress it IG's markers dont look at these sort of things ...:d

Reaction score
hey but u have to be carefull next time because u will never be able to remark ur paper

Reaction score
The Invigilators give the candidates who don't have their tools Pencils , I saw that in the British Council.