• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

french paper 2!!!!!

Reaction score
I have a question, the question of the picture and the sentences, I wrote "La date est SUR le dix Juillet" anyone know if I am going to lose marks because of SUR ?

Reaction score
I have a question, the question of the picture and the sentences, I wrote "La date est SUR le dix Juillet" anyone know if I am going to lose marks because of SUR ?

You will definitely lose marks because of that because the "sur" is completely useless in the sentence, even "la date est le 10 juillet" sounds a bit odd... You might also lose a mark for the capital J in"juillet", in french we don't write capital letters for the months of year.

Reaction score
i don think so because in those type of questions they dont really care about prepositions
they can only really take 1 mark off u