• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

french speaking exam

Reaction score
The role play cards were easy and...gosh I don't need to post them because the exam was certainly doable :D The examiner did ask some difficult questions but they were only for the Topic Conversation
If i do them from 2009 to 2011, will it help or do u suggest i start from 2007??

Reaction score
hi
maybe i can help.
one thing you always hav to remember is to impress especially in the topic and discussion and the questions ur examiner asks after uv presented your topics.
never answer a yes or a no bt explain.
for eg if they ask you what did u do last weekend. u cant just answer i didnt go anywhere or i went out swimming. You can answer by telling them i went for swimming with my friends in the afternoon and it was a lot of fun.
You have to show the examiner that u are comfortable, you are able to answer according to the tense, you understand th equestion and know how to reply. Note that you are awarded marks for impressing.
Not all questions r easy. They may ask u to describe someone in ur family, ur best day, or a xul day. So plz make sure u knw ur tenses.
Hope it helped.
Gud luck 4 ur exams. Dnt worry ull surely get A* inshAllah. Just practice hard.
Pray 4 me 2. plz:)

Reaction score
Just do 2011 and even that's enough! :p. You just gotta know how to make proper sentences and how to ask questions!
da answer i've been waitin for a long time
thanx man im tooo lazy to do evrythin.. cuz its tomorrow .... ;)

Reaction score
da answer i've been waitin for a long time
thanx man im tooo lazy to do evrythin.. cuz its tomorrow .... ;)
Just make sure you know your tenses well and reply according to the tense asked in the question.