• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Friday prayers and exams?

Reaction score
iam a muslim and obviously am not against muslims ...bt i meant to say ths cuz 4 example christians and jews in our country have fridays as holiday and they work on saturdays and sundays which is meant to be their holiday..if they ask themselves y is tht its because they chose 2 live in a muslim or arab country!!!!! and if they think of sending a petition of course it will be refused same thing is happenning but reversed...im not saying dont send an argument u should do tht and try bt i thought of it ths way!!
Well I guess it's a modern era and people have all the right to raise their voices about different issues. But you know that the rules of countries are quite different then rules of examination board. You can't merely compare country on local level to CIE which has centres all over the world. I hope you get my point.