• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FSc

Reaction score
Salam guyz..
Just wanted to ask that from where i can get FSc syllabuses???? :Search:

Tnx for ur help in advance!!
:D

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
scouserlfc said:
WHats FSc man ??
u liv in pakistan right...!!??!! :ROFLMAO:
Anyways its the pakistani 11th and 12th grade......!

Well hello im not even familiar with the Inter system of PAkistan!!

Well anyways i heard that those who want to go to this Fsc have to take computer studies in O to go into it or else u will be forced to give !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
ur doin FSc after O-lvls.?

yup.,....... im.....itz cuz i wanna stay in Pak so it wld be useless to do A levels as they deduct some %age from ur A levels....... :/

Reaction score
Dont they deduct after Os too as it isnt their board either !! as u r goin to be a year bigger then the people at the INTER so im pretty sure they do deduct marks here too !!

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Dont they deduct after Os too as it isnt their board either !! as u r goin to be a year bigger then the people at the INTER so im pretty sure they do deduct marks here too !!
thatz y im givin it an year earlier!!!! :p

princesszahra said:
falcon678 said:
Salam guyz..
Just wanted to ask that from where i can get FSc syllabuses???? :Search:

Tnx for ur help in advance!!
:D
from here
http://studybaba.com/a/?cat=189

tnx :D

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
scouserlfc said:
thatz y im givin it an year earlier!!!! :p

Now u r smart then if u r giving it earlier unlike my school people !! and are u taking Computer studies in Os ??

Reaction score
itz comp as sub i hate.......i ve awayz difficuty in remeberin itz differnt comds etc etc.....:p