• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Full marks in Bio and Chemistry MCQ'S

Reaction score
can someone gimme some tips on how to score full marks in both of these papers? especially chemistery please :)

Reaction score
Well, learn ur notes & do as many past papers as u can!
I'm doin 4 Mcq's each year and the marks which I score are getting higher with each paper I do Alhumdolillah :) but I have some serious issues in Chemistry :p
and btw thanks for the tip :)

Reaction score
I'm doin 4 Mcq's each year and the marks which I score are getting higher with each paper I do Alhumdolillah :) but I have some serious issues in Chemistry :p
and btw thanks for the tip :)
if thats the case then just stick to the ppr, as u r getting better it means that ur technique is working.
Plus I am expecting atleast 30 out of 40 Qs to be repeated in chemi...so yeah better do all the pprs :p

Reaction score
its good to do past papers..it has really helped me... if u see the questions,the MCQs are based on topics, which ever i get wrong or get stuck in, i re-read the topic or revise the particular thing in that question... it helps in getting good scores.

Reaction score
if thats the case then just stick to the ppr, as u r getting better it means that ur technique is working.
Plus I am expecting atleast 30 out of 40 Qs to be repeated in chemi...so yeah better do all the pprs :p
I agree ,but the total weight age for paper 1 is 30 percent of the total marks so i think scoring full marks in paper 1 means u can get an A or an A* quite easily :) given if the paper 3 went 'just ok' lol

Reaction score
its good to do past papers..it has really helped me... if u see the questions,the MCQs are based on topics, which ever i get wrong or get stuck in, i re-read the topic or revise the particular thing in that question... it helps in getting good scores.
Im already on it lol thanks on the advise =D