• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Full O-Level GUIDANCE AND HELP!

Reaction score
I think MarcoReus bhai mind kar gaien :giggle: sorry bro:( need real help plz:unsure: help K?

I really don't care enough to think about stuff said online (and it wasn't offensive anyway, neither was my reply). Anyway, I answered your English questions. You never mentioned your question after that.

Reaction score
Sorry man. Any advice for commerce 1123 its a dry subject and i haven't even read the book completely (Mary Trigwell Jones) makes me go to sleep.:sleep: I solved a 2012 past paper p1 was easy but p2 is difficult please help me on this matter as well btw found the links u posted ; REALLY helpful (y) .

Thanks in advance (y).

Reaction score
Ye banda certified crazy hai.

Not crazy :X3: he is a genius to have done that :D and i consider it a great achievement from my point of view ; the fact that he got an A without touching his books and throwing his past papers in the dust bin. Now that's what i call natural intelligence (y).[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Not crazy :X3: he is a genius to have done that :D and i consider it a great achievement from my point of view ; the fact that he got an A without touching his books and throwing his past papers in the dust bin. Now that's what i call natural intelligence (y).

Lol, that throwing the past papers in the dustbin thing. I was kidding about that part. :3 That was just a metaphor.
But the rest is totally true! :p

I have three examples of such achievements: Sociology, Commerce, EM. [Subjects which i literally studied ONLY in the last days + No past papers]
Business studies, Economics are similar cases. No past papers. Only 4-5 days of book-reading.

That is why i created this thread - so i could share my wisdom with you people. xD

Reaction score
Lol, that throwing the past papers in the dustbin thing. I was kidding about that part. :3 That was just a metaphor.
But the rest is totally true! :p

I have three examples of such achievements: Sociology, Commerce, EM. [Subjects which i literally studied ONLY in the last days + No past papers]
Business studies, Economics are similar cases. No past papers. Only 4-5 days of book-reading.

That is why i created this thread - so i could share my wisdom with you people. xD

I would like know details about how you aced commerce :)
i am a science student which is why i had to start commerce from scratch,loads of people recommend reading the book by Mary Trigwell Jones they say its a great book for commerce but i personally think of it as a great bed time book ( makes me go to sleep instantly ) . I recommend it to anyone having problem going to sleep ,great book man ;) (for sleeping). I need a really solid and jadeed jugar so please help me.

Reaction score
I would like know details about how you aced commerce :)
i am a science student which is why i had to start commerce from scratch,loads of people recommend reading the book by Mary Trigwell Jones they say its a great book for commerce but i personally think of it as a great bed time book ( makes me go to sleep instantly ) . I recommend it to anyone having problem going to sleep ,great book man ;) (for sleeping). I need a really solid and jadeed jugar so please help me.

You want to know the details of how i 'aced' commerce. Lol!

This is what i did.

I read like three or four chapters from that thin blue book the night before exam and literally fell asleep at 3 am... and then skimmed through the blue book in half an hour in the car (for the first time) while going to my exam center .. and gave Paper 2 just like that.
Wrote whatever came to my mind. Loads of choice, 4 out of 8 questions. :p I could only make sense of 3 of them.. wrote crap in the 4th one..
I had three papers on the day I had commerce Paper 1, so I did nothing for that. :3

For this reason, i got just an A in Commerce. Didn't really 'ace' it.

But i do know the 'Path' for someone like you.

Read the whole book, whichever book you have. Master it. If not, then throw it away and go straight to past papers.
Open a Paper 2. Solve it question by question. Write the answer down, and check it from marking scheme.

Or a simpler shortcut, skim through all the marking schemes. Read all the questions, and get a general idea in your mind.. or write down in points.. and then see from marking scheme. You'll see that many questions would be repeating. Questions repeat in Commerce a lot. If you do this for all marking schemes, and read the book to, you can get an A* in Commerce, if not a Distinction. But you have to be smart!

Reaction score
I need some serious help in Chemistry and Physics... Chem ATP seems easy but still i am worried!
I am not able to do Acid,Bases...Organic and metals/nonmetals even after studying from the teachers! please need some serious help!
And physics everything seems so difficult and ATP!

If you can help here, please please do.

Reaction score
should i solve as many past papers as possible or just from the last few years (from 2009) for pakistan studies and islamiat ??

Reaction score
should i solve as many past papers as possible or just from the last few years (from 2009) for pakistan studies and islamiat ??

Obviously, solving more past papers will be better.
So if you have the time, why not?

But pay close attention to those after 2009.. those are more important!

Reaction score
we were told that we should write 3 paragraphs ( giving 3 reasons ) for the 7 mark question and 7 reasons nothing more nothing less in the 14 mark question in history, is this some hard and fast rule ? like there are certain 7 mark questions i cant write more than 2 reasons and sometime more than 3 what should i do then ?

Reaction score
we were told that we should write 3 paragraphs ( giving 3 reasons ) for the 7 mark question and 7 reasons nothing more nothing less in the 14 mark question in history, is this some hard and fast rule ? like there are certain 7 mark questions i cant write more than 2 reasons and sometime more than 3 what should i do then ?

Well, in order to score 7/7 you have to give 3 reasons. Idk if 2 reasons will get you full marks, just to be on the safe side write 3.

And every answer can have 3 reasons, you just have to think and plan before. Do all possible 7 mark questions, and write their answers before giving the CIE.

Reaction score
Well, in order to score 7/7 you have to give 3 reasons. Idk if 2 reasons will get you full marks, just to be on the safe side write 3.

And every answer can have 3 reasons, you just have to think and plan before. Do all possible 7 mark questions, and write their answers before giving the CIE.
what about the 14 mark questions?

Reaction score
what about the 14 mark questions?

Some questions don't even require REASONS.
For example, when you have to compare the three reformers, you just give an intro para, and one para to each three, and then a conclusion - Total 5 paragraphs!

But if you get a question like reasons for mughal decline, write 7 if you can.. But the most important thing is explaining each reason clearly and giving the conclusion in the end. Merely stating the reasons is not enough.

Personally, when i gave the paper, i didn't write more than 5 reasons for any 14 mark question. Still got an A*.

Some teachers say 5 reasons, some say 7. So just go with 7, to be on the safe side.