• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Funny, jokes here you can join it....lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We know we spend a lot of time for studies and some times we need to refresh up our minds.
“Mind is the lock. Knowing is the key. Unlock the mind and open your heart.” -Robin Craig Clark. if So, you can enjoy this funny thingsssssss!!!
Real crime story: 5 friends lived in a house: their names are Mad, Brain, Fool, Somebody and Nobody. One day Somebody killed Nobody, at that time Brain was in the bathroom, then Mad phoned the police.
Mad: Is this the police station?
Police: Yes...
Mad: Somebody killed Nobody.
Police: what!!! Are u mad?
Mad: Yes, i'm Mad.
Police: Don't u have brain?
Mad: No, Brain is in the bathroom,
Police: U fool !!
Mad: No, fool is reading ds msg! blsd.

The floor is yours…
What would you like to share with us?
Share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below.

Reaction score
A fat cow was walking down the street one day. Just as it was about to cross the road, a car drifted towards it, just about to crash into it.
The cow jumped into the air, and flew towards the top of the car.
The guy driving the car got out and said ''Hey Mr Cow, get the hell of my car.. ''
And the cow said ''Moooo''..
The guy replied ''What the hell do you mean?''
The cow shouted ''MOOOO!!''
The guy replied ''What insanity is this. I'm calling the police''..
Just as he was about to grab his phone, he woke up and realized it was all a dream. :D

Reaction score
A fat cow was walking down the street one day. Just as it was about to cross the road, a car drifted towards it, just about to crash into it.
The cow jumped into the air, and flew towards the top of the car.
The guy driving the car got out and said ''Hey Mr Cow, get the hell of my car.. ''
And the cow said ''Moooo''..
The guy replied ''What the hell do you mean?''
The cow shouted ''MOOOO!!''
The guy replied ''What insanity is this. I'm calling the police''..
Just as he was about to grab his phone, he woke up and realized it was all a dream. :D

xD

Status
Not open for further replies.