• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Further Maths May/June results

Reaction score
Hi guys,
anyone has sat for Further Maths?
Please comment on the difficulty and like, fairness)
Thanks)

Reaction score
Me!!! :D
I got an A* ^_^...it wasn't DIFFICULT per say, but it was challenging (and I like a challenge)

I absolutely LOVED the Stats/Mechs Paper that I sat in May/June...thought that was like a REALLY good paper :)!
The Pure paper was pretty good as well, but I messed up on the Matrices question x_x.

Overall though, I thought it was a good exam! Proud of myself for my accomplishment...and after I sat my exam (I expected an A*), so I'm happy :)!

How about you? Did you sit the exam?

Reaction score
Congrats :) That's just amazing to have A* in such an exam) Well, going to sit for it in Oct/Nov, a bit scary, although I think I know the whole syllabus and so on) What would you recommend to maybe, review or something else? =)

Reaction score
Thanks :)...and I wish you the best of luck for Oct/Nov ^_^!

I would recommend you going through all the past papers. That's essentially what I did (well tried to do...as there were still a few that I hadn't done haha!)
I'm pretty sure you'll do well though ^.^! Ohh, and time yourself :)! That's another important factor to consider! I JUST finished on time for my pure (had about 5 mins to go through and check my working), but for my mechanics/stats I had about an hour left :S!

Reaction score
Thank you :) Have a similar situation, i usually finish pure just in time and a plenty of time for applications) Could you plz tell me to what extent detailed were your answers? I mean, do you comment much on your solutions?
Btw, what variant did you write?