• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FUTURE STUDIES

Reaction score
Hey people out there, Before starting my point, let me first give a little intro, call me Yang, I'm currently doing my G.C.E O level and had finish it already actually and now waiting for the result to be released. I dont speak english very fluently though so ASK me to clear your doubt if you don't understand my language.
I have some doubt in my mind right now..which i can't really decide on...so the question is

CHEMISTRY OR PSYCHOLOGY?

About Chemistry : Not to be proud, but I'm actually a little good in chemistry, hmm maybe i'm just passionately curious about how things work in a point of view of chemistry. I actually study Chemistry for 2 years already..both self study and in school and i'm actually taking Chemistry as one of the subject for my examination

About Psychology: I found out that I love to read people mind, what people are actually thinking ofand what is their objective of doing such move. I did not study everything about psychology actually..just the body language part and i did not take psychology as one of the subject when i do my O level. So is it wise to do it during my A level? hmm cause i have no foundation on psychology but i have on chemistry....

Its really hard to decide though... I've been doing research on university all around they world and i dont think there is people taking double major in chem and psychology ><!

Your opinion is highly appreciated!

Yang

Reaction score
if u ask me......Go for Chemistry....

Chemistry iz considered a vry imp subject and so has more fields u cud join in da future!

Psycology iz also imp but not as much az chemistry!
the course of psycology can be done later on in lyf too, i kno dat cuz my uncle did it dat way!

Reaction score
Even if you have no foundation or prior knowledge regarding Psychology, you can definitely pursue it if you want to. A foundation in Chemistry is important for further studies, but I don't think there's such a requirement for psychology. Look at the career scopes and what you actually want to end up as before making a decision. Also, be sure that if you opt for psychology, you've had a good look at the course(s) offered, so you can make an informed decision and not one based upon assumptions of the subject.
Good Luck! :)