• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[Game] The Planet Of The Acronym

Reaction score
A word is posted as an Acronym and the letters have to be used to make up a sentence.

SHOW = Signature Harbor Only Words

I will choose a word from these 4 and then the next person to post will have to make up a sentence out of that word just like i did . Then he will choose another word from his sentence and then the third person to post will have make up a sentence . Then the third person will choose another word from his sentence and then the fourth person will have to make up a sentence , and on and on the game continues .
No need to highlight the first letters like i did , this was just to explain , what an acronym is to those who don't know

Please make sensible sentences .

Rule :
No Tagging- let this be a game , use the threads in the Chat Section for Off Topics

New Word:
SIGNATURE - (Make Up Your Sentence Here)

Reaction score
Even X-rays can emit laser lightning, everyone noe this! :p (kinda weird)
next word is---"Lightning"

Reaction score
Like Its Gonna Help The Naughty Idabella N Gabriella. (Does this make sense?)
Next word --> NAUGHTY

Reaction score
Sandy Ate Nuts, Doughnuts, Watermelon, Ice-cream, Chocolates, Hot-dogs, Eggs Slowly.
Next word --> CHOCOLATES

Reaction score
Couldn't have omelets cause octopus Lumberjack ate them, every single! (kinda weird)
"Lumberjack"