• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Gangman Style :D .. Oh wait! ZONG style? w t h ? ._.

Reaction score
G A N G M A N .. S T Y L E .. <3
Funny really, some weird kind of Korean Pop single appears on YouTube and bam! it getting crazy famous <.<" now thats one hit on YouTube <.<" the views x_x"
Alright i wont brag, i love the song's beats :ROFLMAO: Yeah the lyrics's kinda catchy ina way too, bt hey, i dont care bout that <.<"

Alright , so like i switch the TV on and i go to some Paki news channel and i see the most LAMEST ADD, like w t h?!
Zong style!?!?! like Woah ._."

Okay now please, tell me really, is it just me or the fact that IT WAS some weird add :| ..

Aing hating the add u knw <.<" just wondering what came into their minds haha <.<

Reaction score
Whats weird is how the song went viral and I bet most of the fans (including me) don't understand a word he's saying 97% of the time...lol:p

Reaction score
Whats weird is how the song went viral and I bet most of the fans (including me) don't understand a word he's saying 97% of the time...lol:p

Hahahaha lool well they got it translated u knw :p even then, the lyrics sucks xP!

Reaction score
Well one thing is for sure though, the guy is making a whole lot cash just because of a ridiculus song with some catchy beats! GO OPPA!!!:D

Reaction score
Zong should have thought this one out better; trying to stuff a song trending on the internet irrelevantly in a telecommunication company ad is just a no-no. The internet isn’t even accessible to most Pakistanis and the commercial looks like flat-out idiocy to those who have never watched “Gangnam Style”, which has now become an internet meme. Forget those who have watched the video; Zong really wouldn’t want to know what we think about them now.

Reaction score
Well one thing is for sure though, the guy is making a whole lot cash just because of a ridiculus song with some catchy beats! GO OPPA!!!:D

OMG ikr!!! Hahaha its ONE song, and a HIT ._."
Hahahah ikr! catchy it is :love:

Reaction score
Zong should have thought this one out better; trying to stuff a song trending on the internet irrelevantly in a telecommunication company ad is just a no-no. The internet isn’t even accessible to most Pakistanis and the commercial looks like flat-out idiocy to those who have never watched “Gangnam Style”, which has now become an internet meme. Forget those who have watched the video; Zong really wouldn’t want to know what we think about them now.

True that (y) right to the point mate (y)
This is wht they called "monkey see monkey do"... ._."
sigh! many people who hvnt seen Gangman style even then think this add sucks -.-"

Reaction score
psy-gangnam-style-1.jpg
chris-gayle-dance.jpg
Gangnam-Style-Zong-c.jpg

Reaction score
True that (y) right to the point mate (y)
This is wht they called "monkey see monkey do"... ._."
sigh! many people who hvnt seen Gangman style even then think this add sucks -.-"
exactly but inne kon samjae :p:D

Reaction score
What i don't understand is how this Gangnam shit got over 400 million freaking views! Not that it's surprising since a song as shitty as Justin Beiber's "Baby" got over 740 million views. -.- The world has gone mad.
!!!HATER!!!:p
But yeah, things have seriously gone wrong these past few years...