• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
Sahar Awais want debate, huh?
Hadrat Abu Sa’eed Khudri R.A. reported;

‘(Once) the Messenger of Allah S.A.W. was going to the eidghah on the eve of Eid or Sacrificial Eid. (On the way) he passed by some women. Addressing them he said:
“O women! Give away in Sadaqah for I see women in majority in hell.”

The women enquired: “Why so, O Allah’s Messenger?”
He replied: “This is because you invoke too many curses and are ungrateful to your husbands. (Further he observed) I have not seen anyone excel women in knocking out the reason of a very shrewd man even though they themselves are deficient in reason and religion.”

The women submitted:
“O Messenger of Allah! What is the deficiency in our reason and religion?”

He said: “Don’t you know that the evidence of a woman is equal to half of a man’s evidence?”
They submitted: “Yes, this is so.”
He said: “This is because she is deficient in reason.”
Further he observed: “Is it not a fact that while she is in menses,
a woman (according to the order of Shari’at) neither offers salat nor observes fast?”
The women submitted: “Yes, that is right.”
“This is deficiency in her religion.” Hadith copied from “A Gift for Muslim Women”by Maulana Ashiq Elahi Madani page 786

Reaction score
ok one thing.........my teacher told me that they always use percentile to BENEFIT the students. So, they would never increase the A* threshold over 90%, though they can decrease the threshold to benefit us :)
they rarely decrease it....however they have increased multiple times :)

Reaction score
Sahar Awais want debate, huh?
Hadrat Abu Sa’eed Khudri R.A. reported;

‘(Once) the Messenger of Allah S.A.W. was going to the eidghah on the eve of Eid or Sacrificial Eid. (On the way) he passed by some women. Addressing them he said:
“O women! Give away in Sadaqah for I see women in majority in hell.”

The women enquired: “Why so, O Allah’s Messenger?”
He replied: “This is because you invoke too many curses and are ungrateful to your husbands. (Further he observed) I have not seen anyone excel women in knocking out the reason of a very shrewd man even though they themselves are deficient in reason and religion.”

The women submitted:
“O Messenger of Allah! What is the deficiency in our reason and religion?”

He said: “Don’t you know that the evidence of a woman is equal to half of a man’s evidence?”
They submitted: “Yes, this is so.”
He said: “This is because she is deficient in reason.”
Further he observed: “Is it not a fact that while she is in menses,
a woman (according to the order of Shari’at) neither offers salat nor observes fast?”
The women submitted: “Yes, that is right.”
“This is deficiency in her religion.” Hadith copied from “A Gift for Muslim Women”by Maulana Ashiq Elahi Madani page 786
Oh snap! He just went full Mullah on you D: