• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
Listen if my curve crossed the space of the graph that they gave us by 1 mm, will I be penalised for it :s cause everyobe I know only took less than 75% of the graph paper to draw their curve (which usually leads to a loss of marks)...so yeah what was the better approach?
8569784941.jpg

Reaction score
Saad Mughal. Longest Measuring tape isn't even 200m lol, how can it be 300m. I think our answers are correct, the ones who mentioned the speedometer, watch, or trip distance device.
You copied that from Wikipedia. Khair, the speed graph thing doesn't seem sensible to me. I think either measuring tape (because of the lenient marking) or trundle wheel should be correct.

Reaction score
That's what my graph looked like, but the first reading crossed the spacing of the graph by a mm so I plotted it slightly above the graph paper...would that be marked correct? Cause if u take either 5 or 10 units per cm, the curve would fit in much less than 75% of the graph paper, which would result in your being penalised :S

Reaction score
That's what my graph looked like, but the first reading crossed the spacing of the graph by a mm so I plotted it slightly above the graph paper...would that be marked correct? Cause if u take either 5 or 10 units per cm, the curve would fit in much less than 75% of the graph paper, which would result in your being penalised :S
any graph on the paper should occupy the space allowed if you take scales that occupy at least 50% of the graph paper provided.......
even if you did make a mistake in drawing your graph, a max of 1 mark or a penalty PEN-1 can be applied...so no worries...

Reaction score
for everyone's information if the child used a measuring tape...the reading would be full of errors and perhaps parallax errors...and the road may not be straight or levelled....And Another thing IT WOULD MAKE HIM OLD AND HAIR GROW WHITE..so he may not bend properly and measure due to his bad back..

Reaction score
I don't think it it completely appropriate but if your shape and plotting was correct, you should get the mark.
i think i also used the 10,10 marking on both axes, 2 cm for 10, 1 cm for 5. But i only marked the 10 markings. Is it inappropriate?

Reaction score
yar in the solar cell question was it necessary to attach a resistor in the circuit?