• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
We'll see when the past papers come and let's see who is correct and who is incorrect lol.

Reaction score
I messed up Bio atp :(...please suggest me how to do better in p2 and p1 of bio. I know I have lost A* but still how can I get A??

Reaction score
hi! would this be the answer to Question 2 for History?? :) (btw the Q was 'how were the British able to maintain their control on the subcontinent? /7' PLEASE MARK!! :love:
This is NOT what i actually wrote in the exam, they are just bried points! Thanks in advance :X3:
:) (wait... the smiley face was NOT my answer!!)
- The battle of Buxar made the british gain control of Bengal and its influence extended into Oudh
- Annexation of Sindh
- Annexation of NWFP and Punjab
THANKS!! :)

Reaction score
In the chemistry ATP: The moles of water molecules was 0.011; The answer of the question before the value of x was 6.80 moles. And the concentration of copper (II) sulfate was 0.200 moles. Right

Reaction score
In the chemistry ATP: The moles of water molecules was 0.011; The answer of the question before the value of x was 6.80 moles. And the concentration of copper (II) sulfate was 0.200 moles. Right
Yea both ans are correct, but u had to round off 6.80 to 7

Reaction score
i know. I rounded it off for the value of x. But for the part before it, we had to write it in decimals.

Reaction score
hi! would this be the answer to Question 2 for History?? :) (btw the Q was 'how were the British able to maintain their control on the subcontinent? /7' PLEASE MARK!! :love:
This is NOT what i actually wrote in the exam, they are just bried points! Thanks in advance :X3:
:) (wait... the smiley face was NOT my answer!!)
- The battle of Buxar made the british gain control of Bengal and its influence extended into Oudh
- Annexation of Sindh
- Annexation of NWFP and Punjab
THANKS!! :)
to some extend u are right ...... this would be included in doctrine of lapse part ......but other things like indian weaknesses and british strenghs should have been mentioned :D

Reaction score
no doctirne of lapse wouldn't have beeen in it... that came out AFTER 1850. the question was asking for 1750-1850... :) wouldn't the briish strength and stuff come in if the question staretd with 'Why?' :confused:

Reaction score
If u remember, can u remind me wat that part actually asked for?
the part in which they asked" find the number of moles of iron (II) sulfate with 1 moles of water......... Anyway, how did the urdu paper 1 go"?

Reaction score
the part in which they asked" find the number of moles of iron (II) sulfate with 1 moles of water......... Anyway, how did the urdu paper 1 go"?
Then u had to round it off to 7 in both parts i suppose, coz i have seen ques in the ATP n they always round them off ... I have already given urdu previous year