• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
i also thought the same but question demanded us to write an organ
and you are wrong because small intestine is too far from that hole
But it is exposed to the infection...pancreas isn't. it makes no contact with the stomach.I meant fall bladder btw

Reaction score
actua
how can it be lungs when it said that bullet hit him below diaphram??
you are wrong it was liver and pancreas
i
the question has been taken from an actual story, i have read it and says that the diaphragm is lacerated....which means that very small microorganisms like viruses can easily infect the lungs...

Reaction score
actuai
the question has been taken from an actual story, i have read it and says that the diaphragm is lacerated....which means that very small microorganisms like viruses can easily infect the lungs...
but our paper wasnt describing the whole story.
there was a statement that bullet hit him beloww diaphram
and secondly it was asked that which organs could be seen through that hole.

Reaction score
but our paper wasnt describing the whole story.
there was a statement that bullet hit him beloww diaphram
and secondly it was asked that which organs could be seen through that hole.
nt seen through the whole...organs which could be infected...

Reaction score
everyone said in the abve parts that write the organs which are infected...look at the above parts....
Lol two of us say that it was the organs which could be infected and two of us say that it was the organs which could be seen.
Let's just leave it

Reaction score
Lol two of us say that it was the organs which could be infected and two of us say that it was the organs which could be seen.
Let's just leave it
thanks i wanna rest in peace.....Inshalllah I knw A is confirmed....but for A* prayers are required....although I worked really hard...I am sad that I made mistakes :(

Reaction score
thanks i wanna rest in peace.....Inshalllah I knw A is confirmed....but for A* prayers are required....although I worked really hard...I am sad that I made mistakes :(
Yeah, the examiners know best. It's okay, I made mistakes as well.I'll be very glad if I get an A :/ It was quite difficult and different from the past papers :( what do you think?

Reaction score
Yeah, the examiners know best. It's okay, I made mistakes as well.I'll be very glad if I get an A :/ It was quite difficult and different from the past papers :( what do you think?
totally agreed....its the most difficult ppr I have seen..and i have solved pprs from 1996-2012 for olevels and from 2004 to 2012 for IGCSE for practise and I have never seen anythng like this........
Well even an A in a subject liek Biology is extremely amazing...:)...hoping for A* in physics.......
Wat abt u? how many pprs are u giving

Reaction score
totally agreed....its the most difficult ppr I have seen..and i have solved pprs from 1996-2012 for olevels and from 2004 to 2012 for IGCSE for practise and I have never seen anythng like this........
Well even an A in a subject liek Biology is extremely amazing...:)...hoping for A* in physics.......
Wat abt u? how many pprs are u giving
I messed up a little in the physics ATP, but I'll try my best in p1 & 2
I'm giving chemistry, physics, maths, English and bio
You?