• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
in comprehension how exactly r we supposed to give answers , plz reply quick time is flying
try answering in ur own words although my teacher suggests that if u cant write in your own words just copy the answer from text dont add extra detail u will loose marks..

Reaction score
try answering in ur own words although my teacher suggests that if u cant write in your own words just copy the answer from text dont add extra detail u will loose marks..
r there the marks of points or length , like if there is space of 3 lines so we shd fill all of them or not

Reaction score
depends on the answer remember dont over do it just write the answer the lines dont matter only the answer should be correct the marks are mostly for points :)
r there the marks of points or length , like if there is space of 3 lines so we shd fill all of them or not

Reaction score
UPDATE:THE FOLLOWING PAPERS CAN BE DISCUSSED NOW:

CIE O LEVEL: SECOND LANGUAGE URDU PAPER 2 (3248/2)
CIE O LEVEL: ECONOMICS PAPER 22 (2281/22)
CIE O LEVEL : ECONOMICS PAPER 21 (2281/21)

Reaction score
I think this was the worst chemistry paper ever made. Paper 1 ruined me Im sure.

You're kidding, right? It was easy enough! Most of it was repeated. I just did a lame mistake (got 1 mcq wrong) and theory was near perfect. ALHUMDULILLAH.

Reaction score
Argh! I just want to die! No no Im not kidding. My p1 sucked. And no, nothing except 2 or 3 mcqs were repeated. Paper 2 Sec A was so damn easy, like literally even section B was awesome but i spent too much time on thinking which question to choose (all seemed so easy) and it ended up ruining me, I did the last question in last 10 minutes and couldnt figure out the last part which was worth 3 marks. I have done stupid mistakes Im afraid. I hate it all! Chemistry was my best subject!

Reaction score
Argh! I just want to die! No no Im not kidding. My p1 sucked. And no, nothing except 2 or 3 mcqs were repeated. Paper 2 Sec A was so damn easy, like literally even section B was awesome but i spent too much time on thinking which question to choose (all seemed so easy) and it ended up ruining me, I did the last question in last 10 minutes and couldnt figure out the last part which was worth 3 marks. I have done stupid mistakes Im afraid. I hate it all! Chemistry was my best subject!

Well, it was repeated; paper 2 was hell easy as you say and even I was confused, I had 45 min. to do the 3 questions so I left out the longer more descriptive B9.