• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
Well, it was repeated; paper 2 was hell easy as you say and even I was confused, I had 45 min. to do the 3 questions so I left out the longer more descriptive B9.
Around how many questions were repeated? I would have to check all the past papers to see their answers before I forget them. Even I left B9, had no time for it. Rather than that I did B10.

Reaction score
It's better when you've actually DONE those already. :D
I just solved 4 papers (theory), the parts were from them. :D
Haha Yea! Paper 1 was bad for me but 2 wasnt so bad. Since I had solved p2 from 1997 - 2008 and 2012 :p so I remembered the answers of the repeated ones :D

Reaction score
Haha Yea! Paper 1 was bad for me but 2 wasnt so bad. Since I had solved p2 from 1997 - 2008 and 2012 :p so I remembered the answers of the repeated ones :D
:eek:
I didn't give much concern to theory questions, I almost always get them perfect ALHUMDULILLAH.
The real problem were the MCQ's which I practiced a lot. They went pretty good, ALHUMDULILLAH. :)

Reaction score
Man Eco paper 2 was damn hard and easy...wrOte all logical thngz very uncertain regarding the reslt....::(
Hey guyz u also found it difficlt???? wht u guyz wrOte in the stock exchange question??

Reaction score
guyz wt was dat 3rd one sentence transformation in Urdu something like
OS KA ACHAE EKLAAQ KI WAGHA SAE HAR KOI OS KA GARWEEDAH HO GATA HAI

Reaction score
hey can any body tell me what was that ionic equation which we had to write in one of the questions from section B?