• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

general paper or english language

Reaction score
hey guys i wanna give an language subject tell me for which should i appear for general paper or english language?? and also tell me how to prepare for it i find preparing for language paper quite difficult so what to do

Reaction score
hey guys i wanna give an language subject tell me for which should i appear for general paper or english language?? and also tell me how to prepare for it i find preparing for language paper quite difficult so what to do
English Lnaguage is better option i think so:p

Reaction score

English Language will help you if you want to do a bachelors in english only

GP is the way to go to prove your language and critical thinking skills

Reaction score
any book that u would suggest

No book, you have to research on google and make notes for the topics that you select, and see past examiner reports and mark schemes carefully to exactly determine what the examiner wants, redspots and other stuff misses the target so don't do that

Reaction score
No book, you have to research on google and make notes for the topics that you select, and see past examiner reports and mark schemes carefully to exactly determine what the examiner wants, redspots and other stuff misses the target so don't do that
any particular website