• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

geography discussion room

Reaction score
btw wt dd u peoplw wrote in the question abt cultivation of rice on subsistence farms
thats no difficult, althoh i didn't attempted but its answer was
- planting rice in nurseries
- flooding field
- transplanting
- irrigating using link canals/ persian whell etc.
- harvest when ripe

Reaction score
Yes it was 19 Million

MM said 'i think that was 5 and 109 cuz from the graph it was 4.5 million wheres i remember,
what ever it was, it was something the most simple thing which made me confused'
I corrected him and then you said 'brother hw can it b 109 , the map showed tll 9'

So it was just some misunderstandings.
I guess so

Reaction score
thats no difficult, althoh i didn't attempted but its answer was
- planting rice in nurseries
- flooding field
- transplanting
- irrigating using link canals/ persian whell etc.
- harvest when ripe
I wrote the rainfall association as I had learnt frm past papers , n then I wrote abt the inputs

Reaction score
the graph vareid...as ven the protein intake was rapidly increasing the calories in take was not moving and vice versa
i remember this thing that their scales were differenet giving an impression of very less increas in protien.
they both increases in the same ratio as protien from 61 to 71 and calorie 2100 to 2200 i guess

Reaction score
i remember this thing that their scales were differenet giving an impression of very less increas in protien.
they both increases in the same ratio as protien from 61 to 71 and calorie 2100 to 2200 i guess
I forgot to mention thx , dat same , bt I mentioned of protein

Reaction score

What?!?!? :eek: there were different scales?But how?they were on same graph!

Reaction score
What?!?!? :eek: there were different ratios?
maybe i am wrong but that is what i rememeber,
i calculated the same ratio frm the difference of their increased and initial values
like protien had difference of 10 while calorie had of 100

Reaction score
i calculated the same ratio frm the difference of their increased and initial values
but still confused whther i am right with the ratios,
whathever it was i will atleast get 1/2 in that question

Reaction score
Yeah yeah your talking bout ratios,i was talking about values.
I just wrote that Protein had rapid increase bw 80-90 and 00-10,while calories just had a very slow and gradual increase.

Phew!You scared me!

Reaction score
I wrote
in the month of may , little rainfall helps in easy ploughing of land , more rain in june helps in flooding of land , men while the rice is planted in nurseries and then transferred to the flooded land using manual labour mostly family members , rain in july and august supplements the growth of rice as it requires plenty of water , then the dry climate of October helps in ripening of crops after which it is harvested manually, on subsistence farms all the processes are dependent on rainfall. here desi varities of seed are used . cowdung is used as manure and wooden ploughs are used for plouging
is it fine , I filled the whole place

Reaction score
how many marks r u expecting overall n wht question u attempted?
Last post of mine

I am expecting an A* in P.ST Inshaallah.Both papers went good and there were only minor mistakes.I did Q's 2,3,5.2 was not really difficult,it was really simple and pretty common in my center!It was just about water resources