• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

geography discussion room

Reaction score
I didn't atempted q3, how lucky :D
otherwise i would also have written wheat whereas i know myself
Q3 was really easy.I dont know why so many guys wrote wheat.Just look in the book.That image clearly resembles the rice crop.

Reaction score
Q3 was really easy.I dont know why so many guys wrote wheat.Just look in the book.That image clearly resembles the rice crop.
i know, i even didn't prepared agriculture well but still i knew much of the answer.
i dropped it cuz i was nt in mood of doing it :p
to be more specific i was a bit nervopud for 6 mark part of q3

Reaction score
i

just wrote one point of drawback,.....and i guess in the other q i forgot to write drawbacks even though i remembered while i was doing the paper i have to write the dbks....btw did u take any extra sheet
no I ddnt , I tried to complete on the sheet which was provided

Reaction score
brother , mein nae etne safae sae nahi dekha tha pictures ko book mein , baqe sab theek ho gya mera ek yehi galat hoa

Reaction score
btw, can anyone tell me in the first question where we had to describe the photograph a to show it was a dry climate, how could we write more than 3 points?
that was of 4 marks