• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GEOGRAPHY!!!

Reaction score
Assalamulaikum ppl!
im nt gonna ask fr most of ur time all i need is a name of a site frm where i can get the pics of forests and trees fr use in geography paper in the examinations!!!

Reaction score
best one is google images...........all kind of pics for all kinds of forest........

Reaction score
well it workz for me.......maybe itz bcuz ive travlled all these place or wat......i ve no prob detecting the characteristicz.........

Reaction score
if u knw any charcteristcs in particulr plz do tell so tht i can detect those trees!!
bhai mere help kr do!

Reaction score
i hope u dont mind telling me for which forests u want the characteristics.......... :?:

Reaction score
there r more then these....but itz wat ive got in ma info......n at the moment........:p

Reaction score
google images are he best option.
and also if you have Huma Naz Sehti book of Geo so you can take help from that !! :)

Reaction score
well that's my fault cuz i didnt feel like 'PRINCESS' and the name i got at the first moment i wrote it as my username
shahlakh also has a boyish username so it doesnt matter much

Reaction score
well yeah i first also thought Shahlakh to be a boy then she told me that she was a girl !! :p