• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GERMAN UNIVERSITY.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just finished my A levels, I got A in math and Chem and B in phy. I wanna get into some german university which offers Either Aerospace engineering or Electronics engineering (Fields of my interest). :) Can I get few recommendation on this? :) Thank you...
(M Indian)
Anum96 If u can help.

Reaction score
Hello!
Search on internet 'DAAD' it is a website that provides complete information about courses offered in Germany.
And it is powered by German Government and gives scholarships aswell.
I hope it helps:):)
This is the website https://www.daad.de/en/

Reaction score
Germany is not only cheap but also most of the universities are tuition free but the problem is most of the universities offer courses in German only, even if we learn German, we still can't master it the way we know English.

Reaction score
Germany is not only cheap but also most of the universities are tuition free but the problem is most of the universities offer courses in German only, even if we learn German, we still can't master it the way we know English.
My two friends are already there in germany, and they are now fluent in German... :)
And they can understand German easily, so I guess this wont be a great deal.

I took hardly a year to adapt to Espanol and now m fluent in it... :) So I guess I will master German as English in a year.. :)

Reaction score
My two friends are already there in germany, and they are now fluent in German... :)
And they can understand German easily, so I guess this wont be a great deal.

I took hardly a year to adapt to Espanol and now m fluent in it... :) So I guess I will master German as English in a year.. :)
wow! pretty coool...(y)

Reaction score
I would suggest that you look for a college that offers liberal arts education. Or someplace which does not tie you to a major from the beginning. So that you have some flexibility to change your major.
Instead of looking for just Aerospace Engineering or Electronics Engineering, look for broader areas e.g. Electrical engineering maybe with a focus in electronics etc.

At this level people want to get into field that give more money or perhaps into fields that they like superficially i.e. it may be the case that once you start studying core areas of the field you start to realize that this is not what you want to do or that you had wrong impression of the field.

e.g. I wanted to do either biology or electrical engineering. After studying the subjects in the first year I realized I was very wrong about what I wanted to do in the future, so I changed my major to CS.

psychiatrist

Btw daad.de is your best resource for study in germany.