• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Getting to University Of Canada..Help

Reaction score
Hello,
I have appeared for As level paper in this May-June session. My subjects includes business studies,economics and accounts. My O level result was 2 A*,2A including one A in Mathematics. I am interested in Management / Commerce hence I would like to know the minimum requirements ( Grades) for my Cambridge International Examination A levels ?. I have seen that the minimum requirements for that programme is B in maths, the problem is that I did not take maths in my A levels hence I would like to know If their is any possible way to opt for managements Commerce ,maybe by taking an extra course for maths ?
Please do note that I have got A in GCE O LEVEL Mathematics. Does anyone know which uni versity can I go to despite not taking maths in a level... Please share me your personal experience i want to get into some good university in canada

Reaction score
If you don't do A level maths you will need to do a 6 credit maths course at university. But without maths getting admission might be the first problem

Reaction score
You need A-level maths. They normally ask for AL maths but in some cases they do ask for AS maths but that only depends on the type of course you're going for.