• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GFX Desginers [Signature/Image creators]

Reaction score
Sorry guys, Photoshop messed up. Still trying to fix it. Contacted Adobe and awaiting their response.

Reaction score
My name is WhiteDeath233
you can use any pic but it should look cool plz add a cool effect to it
you also can use pic with the game saints row3 and plz add a cool effect to it because i use my signature in this website and also in other site which gas a shooting game begone
and others things as your wish
i just want one thing it should look cool and scary

Reaction score
Hi My name is Rmarie-yum :) and i would like a signature please

okay so the name should be Rmarie-yum, with a cool font like the one you did for darkest angel :)
i would like the signature to have roses and something red and black (like vampires :D) and red hearts
the roses should have animations (if its too hard for you,you dont have to do it,no pressure) :)
the background.........your choice,whatever looks best but its has to be a vampire look ;)
please no characters on the signature :)

thankyou so much :D
extra info: if you cannot do the animated roses then its fine but i would like the signature with an animation ;)

and again thankyou so much :D

I made one for you. :p
Not perfect but ah well, I was bored so sort of created something. :p lol.

Signature-Mariam--1-.jpg

Reaction score
Well... ummm. Thanks Epiphany, since my Photoshop's messed up... you actually could help me around? ^^

Reaction score
Ok, I want to hire you. I currently have 9 more Designers from other forums as well. Do you OFFICIALLY want to join GFX?

Reaction score
Ok, I want to hire you. I currently have 9 more Designers from other forums as well. Do you OFFICIALLY want to join GFX?

Nope. Sorry but I kinda like working all by myself, thanks for the proposal though. :)