• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GFX Desginers [Signature/Image creators]

Reaction score
Artemis dude u rock! (y) (y) Could you make me an image of Batman standing on a pedestal with the cloak billowing behind him, like this one (image attached) but from the front and more poster-like, i.e. realistic; also make the sky look much like that in my avatar, with dark bats fluttering in the background. Try to give a dark, gritty atmosphere. Use color accordingly. Size; upto you. Thanks in advance. :D

Okay, I'll get to that.

Reaction score
tasnim007 Here you go:

tasnim007_zps279e7033.png

Reaction score
@Artemis
THAT IS AWESOME AND TOTALLY WICKED ART! :eek::D ...Thanks a lot man! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) No offence but I could do without the light on the right, though. THANKS AGAIN! :D

Reaction score
Glad you like it. None taken of course, I put the light there because the avatar was looking too plain.

Reaction score
Hi My name is Rmarie-yum and i would like a signature please
okay so the name should be Rmarie-yum, with a cool font like the one you did for darkest angel
i would like the signature to have roses and something red and black (like vampires ) and red hearts
the roses should have animations (if its too hard for you,you dont have to do it,no pressure)
the background.........your choice,whatever looks best but its has to be a vampire look
please no characters on the signature
thankyou so much
extra info: if you cannot do the animated roses then its fine but i would like the signature with an animation
and again thankyou so much

i am going to wait for the signature okay sir ^^