• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIKI Results Announced

Reaction score
GIKI results just got announced on their website. Check them out.
http://giki.edu.pk/Results/

I got merit no: 2203
Got wait listed.

Anyone have an idea if i might get in or not?

And do share your results here.

Reaction score
depends, someone from gik could tell you better ,i think the merit in gik goes up to 800 -1000 at max and that too for fields like computers,materials or general sciences in engineering but they have wait listed you so maybe you have a chance in them best of luck try for nust if you get this merit in nust you are in definately

A_K

Reaction score
I am at 1215 (waiting)... I dont kn0w if its true but I read on a similar forum that candidates up to merit no. 1100 will be awarded admission and rest will be put on the waiting list... Lets hope for the best.

Reaction score
congrats to those people who have been admitted into giki and good luck to those who are on waiting and tough luck to those who got rejected. By the way the once who are admitted, what are the instructions given to you by giki and what are the next steps to follow??? Also have they given any further deadlines to submit the fees and all???

Reaction score
what shud i do, then??????? I wanted to be a gikian.... In the mean time I will give sat papers. and have thought much more to utilize this year. Will not leave it useless.

IF i got admission in NUST, then these thoughts may change.