• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Girls OR Boys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The male and female brains have their own strengths. It is scientifically proven that in mathematics males are generally better. That seems to be true in my school. The top maths students are male, but I can understand why girls are smarter in other schools. Girls tend to revise and study more from my experience

Reaction score
o
The male and female brains have their own strengths. It is scientifically proven that in mathematics males are generally better. That seems to be true in my school. The top maths students are male, but I can understand why girls are smarter in other schools. Girls tend to revise and study more from my experience

Well established stance

Reaction score
if a male teacher was well dressed with some perfume and a nice car or sth he'd distract both boys and girls but a well itemed female teacher would USUALLY attract only boys !!!!

PERSONAL OPINION !!

Status
Not open for further replies.