• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Girls OR Boys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think that's their duty too.
And FYI, reporting posts means something.

^Off-topic.

We didn't respond to your reports because we didn't think locking this thread is required. This is already a thread in "Chat" and it is suppossed to go off-topic. Locking it would be of no use. So if you have a problem, you may unwatch the thread.

Though I have to remind those who are making posts here: Please post in ENGLISH.

Reaction score
We didn't respond to your reports because we didn't think locking this thread is required. This is already a thread in "Chat" and it is suppossed to go off-topic. Locking it would be of no use. So if you have a problem, you may unwatch the thread.

Why create a separate section for off-topic then? And as far as I can remember, Badrobot clearly mentioned, earlier in the same thread that nothing 'off-topic' is to be discussed. Still no reason to lock the thread?

Reaction score
Sadly, there's not a problem with my internet connection but your forum's server.

AND, then why don't others go and study rather than staying online all day long? And 'with great power comes great responsibility'. Just saying.
Thanks for the advice but i don't think that was really needed. Please mind your 'own business'. :]
And if you think server memory is low then your free to 'logout'.

Reaction score
Why create a separate section for off-topic then? And as far as I can remember, Badrobot clearly mentioned, earlier in the same thread that nothing 'off-topic' is to be discussed. Still no reason to lock the thread?

Yes, still no reason. As the thread hasn't gone off topic to an extent that it needs to be locked. And can you please stop being a back seat moderator. :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice but i don't think that was really needed. Please mind your 'own business'. :]
And if you think server memory is low then your free to 'logout'.

Ah, as being a member of this community, I seriously can't do that. Coming from a mod, quite a surprise.

Ah, if you didn't understand, I was pressing on the fact that I reported irrelevant posts in this thread about four times, which you clearly overlooked saying that you didn't receive any such reports.

Reaction score
Yes, still no reason. As the thread hasn't gone off topic to an extent that it needs to be locked. And can you please stop being a back seat moderator. :)

Conversations starting between the threads around 3-4 times doesn't makes it go off-topic to an extent that it can be considered to get locked. Wow.

Only if the mods didn't overlooked the reported posts.
And by the way, it wasn't me to further quote this post i.e. 'Don't know what the mods are doing.' That triggered this little argument.

Reaction score
Ah, as being a member of this community, I seriously can't do that. Coming from a mod, quite a surprise.

Ah, if you didn't understand, I was pressing on the fact that I reported irrelevant posts in this thread about four times, which you clearly overlooked saying that you didn't receive any such reports.
There is a term called 'use-less reporting' and right now, you're doing that.
And I think that 'advice' part was rather not needed. It's my problem if I stay online even for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.