• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIRLS POWER VS boys power

are u girl or boy

• Total voters
Reaction score
man u are right...

if girls will rule the country which will striaghtly means the country will go down in everything things mostly except leaving some girlish things... :p :p hahaha.
Even though I strongly support boys but I can't agree with your comment because our female prime ministers have done a lot for the country in the past. To be honest they were much better than our male dictator, Ershad.

Reaction score
Even though I strongly support boys but I can't agree with your comment because our female prime ministers have done a lot for the country in the past. To be honest they were much better than our male dictator, Ershad.
well in our country the political party of that congress --> sonia gandhi wali... she is a crap....

Reaction score
No man! Congress bohot acha hai! That Rahul guy is the best! I want you guys to vote for him! Abki bar sirf Rahul sarkar! Har sath sakti, har hath tarakki! Rahul lao desh bachao! :p
thuu.. rahul is too crap..... you have not seen what the crap they have done... i hate that party.... i only support modi....
abki bar modi sarkar... !!