• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIRLS POWER VS boys power

are u girl or boy

• Total voters
Reaction score
thuu.. rahul is too crap..... you have not seen what the crap they have done... i hate that party.... i only support modi....
abki bar modi sarkar... !!
ok dude, it's your country, you guys will vote for whoever you want but whoever comes to power better give our water back and stop border killings or else India-Bangla friendship will collapse :p

Reaction score
Then the Khalifa (Caliphs), why aren't they women, all of them are men in Islam.
No need to make references to the past, 'cause those Caliphs were more than perfect. They knew what to do to keep the Islamic communities together.

Everything has changed now, technology has completely changed the world, so has the thinking of people. Women are capable of ruling the world, If they'd have been ruling the world, there'd be fewer or no wars at all.

Reaction score
Men are the protectors of women, women have to wear hijab and all, if they are a president they have to talk and meet with many strangers which might be not good. And there are many other different reasons too.
Lol, I see how many men actually do their job of "protecting" women well. Hijab? Worst reason ever. xD Since you're talking about religion here, let me remind you that Aisha (RA), the wife of the Prophet (PBUH) acted as a teacher and interpreter of Islam after the Prophet's death, providing guidance to even the greatest of the male Companions of the Holy Prophet Muhammad. They made a special point of going to her to gain knowledge and seek her opinion. Was she not a female? And was she not one of the best examples of a true follower of Islam?
Maganius
Tamim Iqbal Khan
Nafis Daiyan Agree?
leeminho

Last edited:
Reaction score
No need to make references to the past, 'cause those Caliphs were more than perfect. They knew what to do to keep the Islamic communities together.

Everything has changed now, technology has completely changed the world, so has the thinking of people. Women are capable of ruling the world, If they'd have been ruling the world, there'd be fewer or no wars at all.
I really don't think scholars would agree to that, even though there are some (Muslim) countries which are ruled by women ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score

You're the best, your opinions are great.

Reaction score
Lol, I see how many men actually do their job of "protecting" women well. Hijab? Worst reason ever. xD Since you're talking about religion here, let me remind you that Aisha (RA), the wife of the Prophet (PBUH) acted as a teacher and interpreter of Islam after the Prophet's death, providing guidance to even the greatest of the male Companions of the Holy Prophet Muhammad. They made a special point of going to her to gain knowledge and seek her opinion. Was she not a female? And was she not one of the best examples of a true follower of Islam?
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means” [al-Nisa 4:34]

Reaction score
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means” [al-Nisa 4:34]
Dude, you're not getting it are you? Yes, Allah says men are the protectors of women, but like I said, how many men actually follow their duty of protecting women? And how many women are now supporting themselves?

Reaction score
Dude, you're not getting it are you? Yes, Allah says men are the protectors of women, but like I said, how many men actually follow their duty of protecting women? And how many women are now supporting themselves?
Okay, now I'll ask you a question :p
What if Islam or Qur'an clearly says 'women are forbidden to rule countries'?
Will you still refuse to it 'cause you're a female? :p

Reaction score
Maganius
Tamim Iqbal Khan
Nafis Daiyan Agree?
You're right :)
You're the best, your opinions are great.
I really don't think scholars would agree to that, even thought there are some (Muslim) countries which are ruled by women ;)
Wouldn't agree to what?
Mate, women are equally capable as men. There shouldn't be any discrimination between the two sexes. Beside, we are no one to judge anyone.

Reaction score
The army and the defence are the protectors of a country. Prime ministers are decision makers.