• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIRLS POWER VS boys power

are u girl or boy

• Total voters
Reaction score
Lol, I see how many men actually do their job of "protecting" women well. Hijab? Worst reason ever. xD Since you're talking about religion here, let me remind you that Aisha (RA), the wife of the Prophet (PBUH) acted as a teacher and interpreter of Islam after the Prophet's death, providing guidance to even the greatest of the male Companions of the Holy Prophet Muhammad. They made a special point of going to her to gain knowledge and seek her opinion. Was she not a female? And was she not one of the best examples of a true follower of Islam?
Maganius
Tamim Iqbal Khan
Nafis Daiyan Agree?
But was she a ruler of a country or a region?

Reaction score
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means” [al-Nisa 4:34]
You're right but It doesn't say that women are forbidden to rule the countries, does it? It clearly doesn't.

Reaction score
It's about 'clearly' mentioning thing in Qur'an, you said Qur'an cleary doesn't say 'muslim women can't be rulers'.
I never said that, I meant there shouldn't be any discrimination between the both sexes. That's all.
Yes, there are few things that only men are capable of doing but as a matter of fact there are few things which ONLY women are capable of doing.

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of Awami and BNP, we need a third party to lift our country!
We need the right person...not a third party. That will make things worse. Imagine both BNP and AL as oppositions.
Sunday : BNP call a strike.
Monday: AL call a strike.
Tuesday : BNP and AL both call a strike.
Wednesday: Al call a strike because BNP called a strike on the same day as them.
Thursday : BNP call a strike because AL called a strike protesting BNP's strike.
Friday : All of a sudden everyone remembers that they have to pray :/
Saturday: The only working day
:p

Reaction score
We need the right person...not a third party. That will make things worse. Imagine both BNP and AL as oppositions.
Wednesday: Al call a strike because BNP called a strike on the same day as them.
Thursday : BNP call a strike because AL called a strike protesting BNP's strike.
hahaha.. :)

Reaction score
haha! Kotha thik bolso! :p ei duita khomota haraile strike dia desh jalai dibe