• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
If anybody wants math question banks or ANY(even Computer science and music) 2013 past papers please put your e-mail down or e-mail me ( [email protected] )
I have all the past paper questions for 2013 except for some B languages (I only have english and Latin for B)
(I also have some 2009 and 2012 Bio past papers)

These are papers I am looking for. Any year/timezone/May or semptember is OK

MATH HL (calculus option)
BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

Thank you very much in advance

Reaction score
I sent you multiple versions of all what you listed but could you please specify what english you are taking (language/literature).
(PS: Unfortunately I don't have any ab initio past papers)

Reaction score
I sent you multiple versions of all what you listed but could you please specify what english you are taking (language/literature).
(PS: Unfortunately I don't have any ab initio past papers)
Thank you so much , I am doing English Lit higher level if I get any paper I will send them all to you

Reaction score
If anybody wants math question banks or ANY(even Computer science and music) 2013 past papers please put your e-mail down or e-mail me ( [email protected] )
I have all the past paper questions for 2013 except for some B languages (I only have english and Latin for B)

BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

Hello there, I need November 2013 PLEASE for Psychology, Business & Management and Economics. If it is too much trouble, then just Psychology. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. You are so kind. My email is [email protected] Do you have just the exams or the mark schemes as well?

Reaction score

BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

Hi, I need IB Psychology November 2013 papers 1,2 & 3 please. My email is [email protected] thanks

Reaction score
Hi
I kidda need some papers from the following subjects:

Biology
Math
English A

If you want to, I can give you some HL B Japanese past paper in return (though I know the subject isn't really popular and I only have 2 or three papers at most I guess)
Here is my email: [email protected]

Reaction score
I have gotten many e-mails so far and many people promised me to give me papers but after I send them they just left. Therefore, I am not giving out anything before I get anything. I mentioned this in another thread. I am sorry to say this but I too am only an immortal IB prisoner like you guys and I don't want to waste my time trading for nothing anymore.
On another note, I already got like 95% of the past papers for my subjects since 1999 to 2016 and the QBs. So I barely need any past papers. I would therefore prefer to get some study resources and documents if you have any rather than past papers ;).
Kind regards,
IB king

Reaction score
I have gotten many e-mails so far and many people promised me to give me papers but after I send them they just left. Therefore, I am not giving out anything before I get anything. I mentioned this in another thread. I am sorry to say this but I too am only an immortal IB prisoner like you guys and I don't want to waste my time trading for nothing anymore.
On another note, I already got like 95% of the past papers for my subjects since 1999 to 2016 and the QBs. So I barely need any past papers. I would therefore prefer to get some study resources and documents if you have any rather than past papers ;).
Kind regards,
IB king
Hi, Could I please have PAST papers OR QUESTIONBANK for the following subjects:
GEO HL
BIO HL
MATH HL
ECON HL

MANY THANKS

Reaction score

BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

Hi,

Could I please have all past papers/questionbanks for these subjects:

Math HL
Physics HL
Mandarin SL
Geography SL
English A Lang and Lit SL

[email protected]

Thank you:)

Reaction score

BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

Hey, could you please send me past papers for HL Chem and SL Physics please? E-mail [email protected]

Thanks in advance