• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Giving out A and O levels resources,

Reaction score
As I finished and over with my CIE's I have ample left overs which maybe be of any use to a student than the local junk buyer. Currently I reside in Karachi, Pakistan however I will be moving out soon.. The resources up for grab include photocopy versions of EN ramsden Chemistry.. Grhan Hill Chemistry books, Chemistry Application booklets and other stuff.. A great study guide fr S1 paper in Maths A level, guide for Chemistry... Plus loads of past papers for Physics, Chem, Maths, add Maths and GP most of them before 2009-07 and even a couple ones before 1999 exams (quite useful as CIE reuses most of these questions).. Other than that there are loads of worksheets, practical papers.. (most of them solved) from multiple teachers for each subject.. Really good for practice. There are only a couple of books and past papers for O levels Islamiat and Pakstudies however. You can say adding everything together its all a pile of books about 3-4 feets high.

If you believe any of these are relevant to your needs please text me at 03343008418.. You can collect them from my place in GulistaneJohar later on. However I'll be moving out of da city in about a week.. So make sure u grab em quik or else all these go into the bin.

P.S I wont be updating on these forums as I do not use them anymore. Good Luck!