• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Giving Urdu 3247 in May/June 25 AND I'M COOKED

Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm giving urdu caie next year. I have good prep of other subs but Urdu is the subject I always neglected. MY Condition is so bad that I got like 60 out of 100 during the first terms exams. GUYS I DON'T WANT THIS SUBJECT TO HOLD ME BACK . SO can you please recommend some good teachers ,who teach online or have a crash course. There are just so many out there and I'm totally confused. SO if any of you have an experience with a good Urdu teacher ,please tell. AND DON'T MIND SHARING URDU RESOURCES AND NOTES🤲

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm giving urdu caie next year. I have good prep of other subs but Urdu is the subject I always neglected. MY Condition is so bad that I got like 60 out of 100 during the first terms exams. GUYS I DON'T WANT THIS SUBJECT TO HOLD ME BACK . SO can you please recommend some good teachers ,who teach online or have a crash course. There are just so many out there and I'm totally confused. SO if any of you have an experience with a good Urdu teacher ,please tell. AND DON'T MIND SHARING URDU RESOURCES AND NOTES🤲
can't you give Urdu second language paper instead? if you are giving English first language you can... and its easier..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
try Cambridge O-Level Urdu First Language (3247) Textbook by OUP by Faiz-ud-Din Ahmad and doing a lot of past papers..