• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Go Green and save trees . . .

Reaction score
Assalam_o_alaikum every one,
keeping in mind the current situation of the enviornment of Pakistan, i came to the conclusion that its time we really need to save trees, which ultimately will bring a positive effect on the enviornment.
What i am doing is that every month i collect all news papers and paper produts that have been used and then i sell them to scrap dealers that often wander in our streets, and the money that i get from that, i save it until i have and when i have like 250Rs or more than that i give it for charity.
this way i think i play my part in saving the enviornment and humanity as every penny counts.
I want u people to join me . . so that we can make a larger difference and i also love planting to increase greenery in our surrounding enviornment. Its not such a big thing to do but can make a big difference if everyone does. . so looking forward for your cooperation and i hope you people will like to join me.
Thank you.

Reaction score
wow i appreciate ur simple n important initiative. dats called applying the useful knowledge to something productive in the society. Go GREEN n Eco Friendly! Wohoo :D i m in.

Reaction score
the forest cover of Pakistan is merely 4 %. it has to be at least 25 % which is an international law...The timber Mafia is not even sparing these 4 % forest cover and cutting trees at a very rapid rate... :(

Reaction score
the forest cover of Pakistan is merely 4 %. it has to be at least 25 % which is an international law...The timber Mafia is not even sparing these 4 % forest cover and cutting trees at a very rapid rate... :(
yes and people don't realize the importance of forests
deforestation is the main cause for green house effect and global warming . . . .:unsure:

Reaction score
your welcome! Lahore is the 30th most polluted city of the World :eek: cause of several diseases...

Reaction score
yes and people don't realize the importance of forests
deforestation is the main cause for green house effect and global warming . . . .:unsure:
exactly and global warming is lethal for environment. Bangladesh is already effected by global warming in the form of floods. a contributing factor in the floods in Pak. but the issues of environment are on a very low priority of our government. dats the real problem.

Reaction score
exactly and global warming is lethal for environment. Bangladesh is already effected by global warming in the form of floods. a contributing factor in the floods in Pak. but the issues of environment are on a very low priority of our government. dats the real problem.
i agree with ur point .

Reaction score
I think the best that evry1 can do on individual basis is don't litter. It will help much!
it is but people in Pakistan would never understand this, n secondly if we even do not litter how can we stop ppl from cutting trees?

Reaction score
it is but people in Pakistan would never understand this, n secondly if we even do not litter how can we stop ppl from cutting trees?
I think cutting trees is a worldly problem n the whole world needs a revolution. As far as ppl are concerned, i know ppl in our country lack the awareness bout it cz of illiteracy so first they need to be educated!

Reaction score
I think cutting trees is a worldly problem n the whole world needs a revolution. As far as ppl are concerned, i know ppl in our country lack the awareness bout it cz of illiteracy so first they need to be educated!
yes and because decreasing the illiteracy rate is a major problem which is difficult to solve every person should do his or her own bit to save nature