• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

going for Umrah..... Any duas.....

Reaction score
Inshallah.....going for Umrah tomorrow....... and Iam going to make a lot of duas..... Any duas needed for anyone.....???????????????????

shazmina Shah... mune:) cyclone94 black widow fathimaash sweetjinnah MadihahK magnesium champ-student knowitall10 @Maryam7muneefa Iridescent Love Islam fantastic girl Nazahat badrobot14 and all others......
Ma Sha Allah!!
I know you have a long list so i'll be short. Make dua's for:
  • For you and your family of course.
  • Well-being and success of all members+admins here.
  • For the well-being, prosperity of my family and I and what we are wishing for comes true.
  • and ALL we have a blessed life on this world and hereafter.

Reaction score
Inshallah.....going for Umrah tomorrow....... and Iam going to make a lot of duas..... Any duas needed for anyone.....???????????????????

shazmina Shah... mune:) cyclone94 black widow fathimaash sweetjinnah MadihahK magnesium champ-student knowitall10 @Maryam7muneefa Iridescent Love Islam fantastic girl Nazahat badrobot14 and all others......

Jazak'Allah khair for the tag. Masha'Allah it's very good to hear that you are going for Umrah. Mabrooq! :)
Please pray that Allah s.w.t bless all of us in this life and in the Hereafter. And, all of us get straight A*s! :)

Reaction score
Salaam my dear!
Alot of thanks to tag me here! Oh yeah for everyone's result :)
My Igcse result, pray that I get good result, And also Pray for Pakistan's peace and safety!
And may Allah give peace and unity to the whole Muslim Ummah, Ameen
Jazakallah Khyer :)

Reaction score

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
That's nice mashAllah :) Jazakillahu Khair for asking..May Allah bless you <<< pray this for yourself ;)

Yes..Pray that Allah makes this whole Muslim Ummah one..that the brotherhood that had broken is re-established, that we hold hands, unite, make peace amongst ourselves and fight for our Muslim Brother and Sisters dying in the way of Allah in Syria, Burma, Palestine and alll other places..pray that all of us greet the Rasul (PBUH) at the river Kawthar, that we all enter Jannatul Firdaus united...pray that Allah forgives all of our sins, and makes us of the Shuhada (martyrs)..pray that Allah guides those of us who are misguided and pray that Allah gives us a strong Iman so that we may be able to face any hardships with patience and acceptance.,,

and pray that Allah blesses each and every staff member of this forum for maintaining the bond of brotherhood..I haven't seen this emotional bond between Muslim youth anywhere in my life. except XPC...
and ofc..pray for your parents because they raised you in such a beautiful way that before Umrah, you offered to pray for all of us...Jazakillahu Khair sister..May you lead an easy life in this world and in the Hereafter...aameen..

This.

Reaction score
sorry sis to add more to ur list of duas
cud u also make dua for my mom. she is ill now.
thankx again
and dont forget to make dua for urself and ur family as well

Reaction score

pray that ALLAH SWT grants me n my family the opporunity 2 perform HAJJ.............n do pray 4 my A level result...JAZAKALLAH

Reaction score
Ma Sha Allah!!
I know you have a long list so i'll be short. Make dua's for:
  • For you and your family of course.
  • Well-being and success of all members+admins here.
  • For the well-being, prosperity of my family and I and what we are wishing for comes true.
  • and ALL we have a blessed life on this world and hereafter.
inshallah.... I will....

Reaction score
pray that ALLAH SWT grants me n my family the opporunity 2 perform HAJJ.............n do pray 4 my A level result...JAZAKALLAH

srry fr da latte replies....... Inshallah..... I will pray for u.....

Reaction score
Salaam my dear!
Alot of thanks to tag me here! Oh yeah for everyone's result :)
My Igcse result, pray that I get good result, And also Pray for Pakistan's peace and safety!
And may Allah give peace and unity to the whole Muslim Ummah, Ameen
Jazakallah Khyer :)

srry for the late replies again..... inshallah i'll pray for u.... dont worry,,,,,;)