• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

going for Umrah..... Any duas.....

Reaction score
Inshallah.....going for Umrah tomorrow....... and Iam going to make a lot of duas..... Any duas needed for anyone.....?????????????????? Really glad 2 hear that u r going 4 Umrah. MashAllah.....please do duaa for everyone's result and success in life and in aakhraat n that we abstain from all evil things . Pray 4 my family n all Muslims.
Plz pray that i get A* in all Alevels subjects i will b handling. Inshallah.............may Allah accept all ur ibaadat n make ur journey comfortable 4 u n ur family.........thnx 4 da tag sis.. may Allah bless u always.

Reaction score
Inshallah.....going for Umrah tomorrow....... and Iam going to make a lot of duas..... Any duas needed for anyone.....???????????????????

Please make dua for my nana that he gets well soon, and please pray for my rest of the family to have a healthy and success life.
and for me.. Pls pray I get Success in my studies and exams so that I can be a strong support for my family.:):)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
am sorry for late reply..if u have not gone yae..pray for my good grades.plzzzzzzzzzzzz..

no prob......4 ur late reply......dont worry........Im going tomorrow bro ji......... and surely,,,,,, I'll pray for u...... bt u too..... remember me in ur prayers......

Reaction score
Please make dua for my nana that he gets well soon, and please pray for my rest of the family to have a healthy and success life.
and for me.. Pls pray I get Success in my studies and exams so that I can be a strong support for my family.:):)

jazakallah khair...... liked ur reply........ inshallah, i'll surely pray 4u...... don't u worry......:sneaky:

Reaction score
Inshallah.....going for Umrah tomorrow....... and Iam going to make a lot of duas..... Any duas needed for anyone.....???????????????????

shazmina Shah... mune:) cyclone94 black widow fathimaash sweetjinnah MadihahK magnesium champ-student knowitall10 @Maryam7muneefa Iridescent Love Islam fantastic girl Nazahat badrobot14 and all others......

That's nice mashAllah :) Jazakillahu Khair for asking..May Allah bless you <<< pray this for yourself ;)

Yes..Pray that Allah makes this whole Muslim Ummah one..that the brotherhood that had broken is re-established, that we hold hands, unite, make peace amongst ourselves and fight for our Muslim Brother and Sisters dying in the way of Allah in Syria, Burma, Palestine and alll other places..pray that all of us greet the Rasul (PBUH) at the river Kawthar, that we all enter Jannatul Firdaus united...pray that Allah forgives all of our sins, and makes us of the Shuhada (martyrs)..pray that Allah guides those of us who are misguided and pray that Allah gives us a strong Iman so that we may be able to face any hardships with patience and acceptance.,,

and pray that Allah blesses each and every staff member of this forum for maintaining the bond of brotherhood..I haven't seen this emotional bond between Muslim youth anywhere in my life. except XPC...
and ofc..pray for your parents because they raised you in such a beautiful way that before Umrah, you offered to pray for all of us...Jazakillahu Khair sister..May you lead an easy life in this world and in the Hereafter...aameen..

Reaction score
That's nice mashAllah :) Jazakillahu Khair for asking..May Allah bless you <<< pray this for yourself ;)

Yes..Pray that Allah makes this whole Muslim Ummah one..that the brotherhood that had broken is re-established, that we hold hands, unite, make peace amongst ourselves and fight for our Muslim Brother and Sisters dying in the way of Allah in Syria, Burma, Palestine and alll other places..pray that all of us greet the Rasul (PBUH) at the river Kawthar, that we all enter Jannatul Firdaus united...pray that Allah forgives all of our sins, and makes us of the Shuhada (martyrs)..pray that Allah guides those of us who are misguided and pray that Allah gives us a strong Iman so that we may be able to face any hardships with patience and acceptance.,,

and pray that Allah blesses each and every staff member of this forum for maintaining the bond of brotherhood..I haven't seen this emotional bond between Muslim youth anywhere in my life. except XPC...
and ofc..pray for your parents because they raised you in such a beautiful way that before Umrah, you offered to pray for all of us...Jazakillahu Khair sister..May you lead an easy life in this world and in the Hereafter...aameen..

I really really really liked ur dua.......... and u wont believe me....... there r taers in my eyes after reading this...... u hav replied in a v.beautiful way........ And yes what u said that the u haven't seen the bond btween muslim youth in your life...... Its true.... this site sure is amazing..... mashallah..... and of course i will pray for all the staff members of this forum.......... may allah bless all of them..... and all of u tooo.......

Waiyakum for ur jazakallah...... and Ammeen for ur dua... and this dua is not only for me but it includes u all.............