• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

good colleges in USA

Reaction score
can we easily get admisson in USA?? names me some colleges but not to high prices but @ a afffordable rate!!

Reaction score
yar harris i just wanted to tell u that u dont need to giv SAT if ur an US national

Reaction score
some one said u hve too cuz tht how u get admission in college combined of o level result and SAt scores!!!!!!!

ok fine but do hve some sort of WEBSITE to prove it if yes can U give it to me

Reaction score
yar hav u gone crazy boy.you are a US national.SAT is only for international students.You dont have to do anything just go and join a college.And YOU give SAT for joining a university.ill check again if u want me to.and no i dont know any site

Reaction score
and btw why are u giving islamiat if ur going to america? ,just curious

Reaction score
family said to just give it i knw i can drop it but some my friends did but parents wont allowed and in USA they dont count it!!!

Reaction score
hahahahah,just curious huh?no im british,and i dont no what is Lsat,but trust me when i say u dont have to give SAT.Yar americans,i mean goray loug they dont give SAT ,they just join a college.Like in Pakistan man,u simply join.u might have to give entry test.btw which state are you going to?
and yea if u wanna ask me how do i know this,i know many ,many us nationals.
BTW right now im very tense for the paper 2 ufff yar....

Reaction score
everyone has to give SAT..weather american,lbritish or pakistani....my causin who is american is giving it for her college admssion.

Reaction score
ARE U SURE ? I'm gonign abroad for higher studies but confused do i give sat some say yes some say no well i'm a born american!!!

Reaction score
You guys are highly mistaken. *Every* person,regardless of his nationality or race, has to give SAT in order to get into college is the US. It's pretty basic.