• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good Mobile Phones?

Reaction score
I am looking for an Android phone under 50k.

Right now - it's a tie between Nexus 5 and HTC One M7. Which one would you pick of the two? Or is there a better phone than that?

Reaction score
I am looking for an Android phone under 50k.

Right now - it's a tie between Nexus 5 and HTC One M7. Which one would you pick of the two? Or is there a better phone than that?
Nexus 5 is definitely the better one.
Do check out Sony Xperia Z1. Sleek design, good resolution...
What about Samsung Galaxy S4??

Reaction score
Why not blackberry ? :p
Im using z10 and BBOS is great, about the same as android in GUI (except the swiping stuff for multitasking which is really good) and IOS in smoothness
Even runs android apps
and needless to say tough as anything :p

Reaction score
Z1 has a TFT display. Na, I'd take Nexus over that.
Yeah, you do have a point. (y)

Why not check out Windows phones. The Lumia series is the best, amazing features, tough mobile, sharp crisp display, big screen, good performance, pretty much everything a mobile user will want

Reaction score
Yeah, you do have a point. (y)

Why not check out Windows phones. The Lumia series is the best, amazing features, tough mobile, sharp crisp display, big screen, good performance, pretty much everything a mobile user will want

I don't like Windows. They have better phones in the budget range - but Android owns all beyond that.

Check out Z30 , around your budget :p

I could get a HTC One M8 at that price.-_____-

Reaction score
I don't want it hanging. Battery life isn't a big factor. I play games - alot, so yeah - has to have a good RAM and Graphics Card. Max 5 inches.

Reaction score
I don't want it hanging. Battery life isn't a big factor. I play games - alot, so yeah - has to have a good RAM and Graphics Card. Max 5 inches.
If I were you, I'd rather buy a gaming console (PS4 or Xbox One).

Mobile phones are not constructed for gaming. Yeah it may run most of the games smoothly, but it lacks the crispness in the game, as well as the sensation of gaming. When you play on a mobile phone, it all seems too boring, too mainstream. But plugging in your Xbox or PS4 to the TV and tuning the volume to high, that's when your atmosphere metamorphosizes. Mobile phones are built typically to sustain your day to day activities, and not alot of gaming. And as far as I know, it was the 'feeling' of the game that counts the most when playing.

So yeah get an Xbox or PS4 :D

Reaction score
If I were you, I'd rather buy a gaming console (PS4 or Xbox One).

Mobile phones are not constructed for gaming. Yeah it may run most of the games smoothly, but it lacks the crispness in the game, as well as the sensation of gaming. When you play on a mobile phone, it all seems too boring, too mainstream. But plugging in your Xbox or PS4 to the TV and tuning the volume to high, that's when your atmosphere metamorphosizes. Mobile phones are built typically to sustain your day to day activities, and not alot of gaming. And as far as I know, it was the 'feeling' of the game that counts the most when playing.

So yeah get an Xbox or PS4 :D

There's a few teensy little problems you are missing out here.

First of all, I have a XBOX 360. And I quite nearly would have thrown it into the ground given the ending of Watchdogs (seriously, how could they end a game with such an incredible start like that?!). I also plan to get a PS4 soon - but I want the disc prices to go down.

And, I can't plug in an XBOX out of home or in the car, I can however play on the phone. Also - it brings a whole variety of touch games. Touch laptops are too expensive.

And regarding feelings, just play NFS MW in Android with headphones. ^__^