• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good Mobile Phones?

Reaction score
There's a few teensy little problems you are missing out here.

First of all, I have a XBOX 360. And I quite nearly would have thrown it into the ground given the ending of Watchdogs (seriously, how could they end a game with such an incredible start like

And regarding feelings, just play NFS MW in Android with headphones. ^__^

Do you play fifa 14 on Xbox??
In a car, yes you can. There are cars that have built in sockets and screens to allow you to play. Thats another matter if you possess one or not.
I have. Infact I have played Asphalt 8 Airborne, CSR racing, commando frontilne, and many other games all greater than 1GB. (Asphalt Airborne has a higher rating than NFS MW). But in my opinion, a gaming conosle is better.

If you really want an Android mobile to accesss Play Store to download games, then why not download Bluestacks.
Bluestacks can be downloaded on your pc/laptop. It will allow you to access and download gamss from play store. If your laptop has good specs, then the gaming experience would be way better than on a mobile. But if you want touch features... then yeah stick to the mobile

Reaction score
Do you play fifa 14 on Xbox??
In a car, yes you can. There are cars that have built in sockets and screens to allow you to play. Thats another matter if you possess one or not.
I have. Infact I have played Asphalt 8 Airborne, CSR racing, commando frontilne, and many other games all greater than 1GB. (Asphalt Airborne has a higher rating than NFS MW). But in my opinion, a gaming conosle is better.

If you really want an Android mobile to accesss Play Store to download games, then why not download Bluestacks.
Bluestacks can be downloaded on your pc/laptop. It will allow you to access and download gamss from play store. If your laptop has good specs, then the gaming experience would be way better than on a mobile. But if you want touch features... then yeah stick to the mobile

I got bored of FIFA. Same game since FIFA 11.
BlueStacks is awful, I tried it - it didn't work and put in a shitload of ads. IDK what was the problem - but later it was a pain to uninstall that and having to delete it from the registry etc etc.

Reaction score
I got bored of FIFA. Same game since FIFA 11.
BlueStacks is awful, I tried it - it didn't work and put in a shitload of ads. IDK what was the problem - but later it was a pain to uninstall that and having to delete it from the registry etc etc.
Lol. My brother plays Clash of Clans like 12 hours a day. He hasn't encountered any problem

Reaction score
-------------------------CLOSED--------------------------------

Closed, I said it's closed. Stop reading - it's closed!
Buh-bye, buh-bye! What don't you understand?! The buh or the bye? Buh-bye.

STOP READING THIS.

Reaction score
-------------------------CLOSED--------------------------------

Closed, I said it's closed. Stop reading - it's closed!
Buh-bye, buh-bye! What don't you understand?! The buh or the bye? Buh-bye.

STOP READING THIS.
What phone did you buy??