• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good Morning :)

Reaction score
Hello everyone..

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been roaming around here quite a lot, getting to past papers and marking schemes and stuff.
I've posted a couple of times in the forums, to ask a math question :p :)

But, with exams coming close, obviously studying is my priority :)

Anyways, I jsut wanted to take some time out to ask how everybody's preparing, how's everyone feeling about exams and stuff...?
I'm giving my IGCSE's Inshallah, starting from the 9th, so I guess I'm kinda nervous.

And, I'm just a bit curious... Who actually started xtremepapers? Where did the inspiration/thoughts come from?
It's a really great idea, actually, and a lot of people recommended this site to me :) Thumbs up :)

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hello,

Nice to know that... :)

I can't wait for them, I mean the exams... Done with study!!!

PlanetMaster started this I guess...

And everyone agree that its a GREAT GREAT site...!!!

:)

Reaction score
hello!! welcome here!!!
y dont u also contribute to this site?? i mean it'll be a much better place if all of us help each other!!!
i am waiting for my 1st professional exams!! (they r in oct!!)))

Reaction score
@smile27...... i am all done till now..now..I will take rest for the whole day tomorrow...and go for an xam on monday..now its not time to prepare or anything..til now...u shud have done all things.....anyway....best of luck for ur xam...

@princesszahra: BOL for ur xam too...and M ready to help all of the students who gets confused...i wil share whatever i know...after all m gonna complete my A level this year....

Reaction score
mrpaudel said:
@smile27...... i am all done till now..now..I will take rest for the whole day tomorrow...and go for an xam on monday..now its not time to prepare or anything..til now...u shud have done all things.....anyway....best of luck for ur xam...

@princesszahra: BOL for ur xam too...and M ready to help all of the students who gets confused...i wil share whatever i know...after all m gonna complete my A level this year....
thats really nice of u!!! would u help me too?? i am in 1st year MBBS

Reaction score
@ CaptainDanger

Yeah, I can't wait for all the exams to JUST FINISH.
2 years is a looooong time; I just want to set aside all my books and relaax :)

@ princesszahra

Wow. Yeah, Inshallah, I'll try and contribute as much as I can :)

@ mrpaudel

Obv. studying is done, still, last minute preparations, making sure you know everything. I feel as if no matter how much you study, it still feels as if it's not enough. And at one stage, you just have to convince yourself to stop :)

The worst part is, we have 5 days consecutive exams, and the "tough" papers, so-to-speak. Then, we have almost a 10 day break before our last three sort of "easy" papers, if you get what I mean.

But, I guess in the end, you just try your best, and Inshallah, everything'll work out for the best :)
Just gotta take a positive approach.

Anyways, thanks for all the welcome's :)
Good luck to all of you :)

Reaction score
SMILE27 just wait and see how this time is going to pass...! Its something kind of special for everyone after the EXAMS are over.... :) ATB to you too...

Reaction score
Hello, this is your captain speaking, and we welcome you on board.
Please in case of any disintegration you could use the wrapper in front of you.
You could read more about rules and safety in the post by PlanetMaster.
We wish you enjoy your flight with us, so,
Sit back, While tight, Enjoy!

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
Hello, this is your captain speaking, and we welcome you on board.
Please in case of any disintegration you could use the wrapper in front of you.
You could read more about rules and safety in the post by PlanetMaster.
We wish you enjoy your flight with us, so,
Sit back, While tight, Enjoy!
nice captain!!!
I hope u r not that army captain!LOL just kiddin

Reaction score
Hahaha, not really, I was trying to imitate a typical-geeky pilot, captain! lol

Reaction score
Hey hey hey, wassup dre? Never knew you were on XPF too, long time mahn! How you doing? Well inbox!