• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good Music

Reaction score
LIL WAYNE SUCKS HE'S LISTED IN 24TH AT THE LIST OF MOST AWESOME RAPPERS I LIKE EMINEM OR PITBULL LIKE JUST LOSE IT OR BON BON

Reaction score
i think he does :p
but im more in2 pitbull,flo-rida,t-pain,eminem and wiz khalifa as awesome rappers :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
LIL WAYNE SUCKS HE'S LISTED IN 24TH AT THE LIST OF MOST AWESOME RAPPERS I LIKE EMINEM OR PITBULL LIKE JUST LOSE IT OR BON BON
Lil wayne does f***ing sux he is the best just that now he isnt working like he use to and anyway didnt to see the carter 4 hit in a week?:D no one has ever done that much money in a week before so think again and you will see who is the best. Lil Wayne Best Rapper Alive(y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
Lil wayne does f***ing sux he is the best just that now he isnt working like he use to and anyway didnt to see the carter 4 hit in a week?:D no one has ever done that much money in a week before so think again and you will see who is the best. Lil Wayne Best Rapper Alive(y)(y)(y)
look at the list of top rapper lil wayne is not even in top 20

Reaction score
OH COME ON MAN JUST WATCH PEOPLES COMMENT ON HIM

This dude is garbage compared to Rakim. How are you going to plant Lil Stain at #3 and not even have Rakim in the Top 10... Oh, and let us not forget Chuck D... If these (2) are excluded from this list and Lil Underware Stain and Kanye West are on here, then this list is a sad joke.
+36
This guys is a homo.. Fake blood and sounds like he's crying when he raps.. Not just that though.. Listen to him give an interview.. He don't finish any words he tries his best to pronounce.. TUPAC IS THE BEST RAPPER TO EVER HAVE BEEN HERE, AND EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH HE STILL CLAIMS NO1 SPOT

Reaction score
OH COME ON MAN JUST WATCH PEOPLES COMMENT ON HIM

This dude is garbage compared to Rakim. How are you going to plant Lil Stain at #3 and not even have Rakim in the Top 10... Oh, and let us not forget Chuck D... If these (2) are excluded from this list and Lil Underware Stain and Kanye West are on here, then this list is a sad joke.
+36
This guys is a homo.. Fake blood and sounds like he's crying when he raps.. Not just that though.. Listen to him give an interview.. He don't finish any words he tries his best to pronounce.. TUPAC IS THE BEST RAPPER TO EVER HAVE BEEN HERE, AND EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH HE STILL CLAIMS NO1 SPOT
CHECK THE WEBSITE AGAIN HE MAYBE ON 3 BUT NONE LIKE HIM ................. BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT I SAY EVERY ONE HAS THERE OWN CHOICE....................:D

Reaction score
CHECK THE WEBSITE AGAIN HE MAYBE ON 3 BUT NONE LIKE HIM ................. BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT I SAY EVERY ONE HAS THERE OWN CHOICE....................:D
i totally agree HE IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE(y)(y)(y)