• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good universities for CS in Pakistan??

Reaction score
Karachi campus...
IBA's the best then. I had a friend transfer from FAST to SZABIST and she's pretty happy there.
FAST is even further than Sorab goth [hop I got the name write :$] so the way is PRETTY unsafe. :/

Reaction score
IBA's the best then. I had a friend transfer from FAST to SZABIST and she's pretty happy there.
FAST is even further than Sorab goth [hop I got the name write :$] so the way is PRETTY unsafe. :/
hmm... but IBA is mainly for business. and so is Szabist, I guess... your friend might be on the business side...
and distance is not a problem as long as it's in Karachi and not in a dangerous area... as long as no politics there, all well and good... what's the point of having a university in your neighbourhood?? We travel further to study. :p
and I'm talking about CS, not CA :p
thanks for replying though...

Reaction score
hmm... but IBA is mainly for business. and so is Szabist, I guess... your friend might be on the business side...
and distance is not a problem as long as it's in Karachi and not in a dangerous area... as long as no politics there, all well and good... what's the point of having a university in your neighbourhood?? We travel further to study. :p
and I'm talking about CS, not CA :p
thanks for replying though...
Yes I'm pretty sure I know the difference between C'S' and C'A' -_-
Np :p