• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Google Chrome Or Internet Explorer??

Reaction score
Which one do you guys prefer and why??I personally love google chrome and Internet Explorer is soooooooooooo slow!!

Reaction score
chrome, firefox....... all good... not boring.. and yep fast..... on the other hand.... explorer is boring and slow.... but its also important.... the most important. cuz IE let us download all the other browsers...... :p ;) :)

Reaction score
chrome, firefox....... all good... not boring.. and yep fast..... on the other hand.... explorer is boring and slow.... but its also important.... the most important. cuz IE let us download all the other browsers...... :p ;) :)
Lol that might be the only good thing in IE!!Speaking of google chrome im trying to download it but i cant find a reliable site to do that!! Could u like give me a link or something..

Reaction score
Well.... for me firefox isnt bad ... and chrome too isnt bad :) :) its just like i got used to Firefox... other wise other browsers can also be used.... but they are rarely used by people like, opera,safari etc..... So is the link of chrome working that i gave?

Reaction score
Well.... for me firefox isnt bad ... and chrome too isnt bad :) :) its just like i got used to Firefox... other wise other browsers can also be used.... but they are rarely used by people like, opera,safari etc..... So is the link of chrome working that i gave?
It is working indeed..i just didnt thank u :D..Anyways with this slow IE i have im not going to be able to download anything :(..IE gets me so frustrated specially when i didnt open facebook for a while and im eager to chat with my friends and see what notifications i have!!

Reaction score
Yes explorer is slow..... like too slow..... i have both Firefox and explorer side by side.... while quickly clicking to open Firefox... i accidentally open IE and am like : What have i done? :p ;) :p .... so i have to wait for it to open,then load,then wait for it to settle to normal position and then close it :p :D....

Reaction score
I have to delete this browser from my desktop!! I also keep getting this message and imagine getting it when chatting with someone on facebook :/

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    185.5 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Internet Explorer: For Downloading Google Chrome and Firefox.
Firefox: For hacking.
Google Chrome: For normal usage/purposes.

Reaction score
Internet Explorer: For Downloading Google Chrome and Firefox.
Firefox: For hacking.
Google Chrome: For normal usage/purposes.
Lol so IE is good for nothing except downloading other browsers :p..I think google chrome is the best although ive never tried Firefox :)

Reaction score
yes it is better than chrome , what i feel is so ...but Chrome might be better for some ...depends on the requirement and choice
I prefer Google Chrome because if its speed but one thing i dnt like about it is its complexity..ive used it alot but i still dont know how to view the history!!!