• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Government 2013~2018

which party u DONT want in the government for the next 5 years?

• PTI

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • PPP

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • PMLQ

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • PMLF

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • PPPP

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • JI

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • MQM

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • JUI (molana diesel)

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Ohhhhh making a single hospital GREAT right ......when that person fell from the stage or wateva he didn't wanted to be in government hospital .....Y ? Cuz there he wouldn't have been able to do his drama
Drama excuse me ? calling this a drama it was an accident,atleast he got cured in Pakistan!The shareef bothers even if the sneeze prefer going too uk,Germany and other countries for check ups even.He got cured in Lahore and moreover he was taken t a nearby hospital for stitches and than to Shaukat Khanum,it is his hospital so u have no right to object that why he went there . He made the cancer hospital and MashAllah it is doing a great job .

Reaction score
Drama excuse me ? calling this a drama it was an accident,atleast he got cured in Pakistan!The shareef bothers even if the sneeze prefer going too uk,Germany and other countries for check ups even.He got cured in Lahore and moreover he was taken t a nearby hospital for stitches and than to Shaukat Khanum,it is his hospital so u have no right to object that why he went there . He made the cancer hospital and Mashzallah it is doing a great job .
(y)

Reaction score
hey guys it doesn't matter who won or who lost....politicians are same all over...a politician will do anything to keep his job-even become a patriot..after every 5 years politicians all around the world not only in pakistan make promises which all of us know aren't true...yet still we vote for them..thinking this time there might be something different...but it always is the same...so instead of believing in our politicians we should believe in ALLAH...and hope for the best for us and our country :)

Reaction score
Ohhhhh making a single hospital GREAT right ......when that person fell from the stage or wateva he didn't wanted to be in government hospital .....Y ? Cuz there he wouldn't have been able to do his drama
thats idiot talk... if u made ur hospital ... ( i doubt if u will ) .. wouldnt u go to ur own hospital? or rather u would go to a government hospital.. be honest... no sh*ttalk...

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
u have no idea wat u typing. DRAMA? falling from feet 1 feet hieght, unconsiosness , bleediing SHOWN ON TV, 3 fractured bone in SPINAL CORD...
DRAMA..HUH!
n u wonder y r we supporting him.have luk
Khan led his team to Pakistan's first and only World Cup victory in 1992.
ranked as third in a list of the top nine world leaders
CANCER HOSPITAL
Imran Khan Foundation for victims of floods

Rally in South Waziristan

the list goes on...:cautious:
i dont want any fight but plz think before what u say..DRAMA.!

Reaction score
Wateva guys .... Making a hospital is really great and being involved with PPPP is much GREATER
Involved with PPP!hey do u Remember the meetings of Nawaz Sharif with zardari in Bhurbhan PC? Hahahah that time how Nawaz shrif used to be around zardari lol .One more thing Imran said that if he becomes the PM he would never take the oath from Zaradari so I think Allah helped him in that and he wont be taking it from Zardari unlike Nawaz sharif

Reaction score
Involved with PPP!hey do u Remember the meetings of Nawaz Sharif with zardari in Bhurbhan PC? Hahahah that time how Nawaz shrif used to be around zardari lol .One more thing Imran said that if he becomes the PM he would never take the oath from Zaradari so I think Allah helped him in that and he wont be taking it from Zardari unlike Nawaz sharif
yes ur last point (y)