• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Government 2013~2018

which party u DONT want in the government for the next 5 years?

• PTI

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • PPP

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • PMLQ

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • PMLF

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • PPPP

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • JI

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • MQM

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • JUI (molana diesel)

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
(y)
Involved with PPP!hey do u Remember the meetings of Nawaz Sharif with zardari in Bhurbhan PC? Hahahah that time how Nawaz shrif used to be around zardari lol .One more thing Imran said that if he becomes the PM he would never take the oath from Zaradari so I think Allah helped him in that and he wont be taking it from Zardari unlike Nawaz sharif

Reaction score
Ohhhhh making a single hospital GREAT right ......when that person fell from the stage or wateva he didn't wanted to be in government hospital .....Y ? Cuz there he wouldn't have been able to do his drama

Well if nawaz sharif or shahbaz sharif fall from a stage(no way do i want that to happen), they wouldnt even want to go to any hospital in the country, especially not a government one...

Reaction score
as the election results are here (disappointing aren't they)? so whom you dont want to be in government for next five years, cast your vote for whom you dont want. (PMLN has already won a majority :( )

Hey how come you left out ANP, i'd surely not like to see them...

Reaction score
Well if nawaz sharif or shahbaz sharif fall from a stage(no way do i want that to happen), they wouldnt even want to go to any hospital in the country, especially not a government one...
They would say take us to London or Germany!for their normal checkups they go there

Reaction score
thats idiot talk... if u made ur hospital ... ( i doubt if u will ) .. wouldnt u go to ur own hospital? or rather u would go to a government hospital.. be honest... no sh*ttalk...
wt do u thnk abt ur leader look , he was cured in Pakistan and ur sharef brthers[ who really rnt sharreef] go to uk , germeny for just check ups , look in ur own sleve first

Reaction score
guyz I really don't get it , all over the social media the supporters of PML/N are alledgeing dat Ik was involved wth ppp wtf u knw , hw cn u say so do u hav any proof n truth is dat ppp was involved wth pml/n so dat IK wont win bcze it mant their own doom

Reaction score
guyz I really don't get it , all over the social media the supporters of PML/N are alledgeing dat Ik was involved wth ppp wtf u knw , hw cn u say so do u hav any proof n truth is dat ppp was involved wth pml/n so dat IK wont win bcze it mant their own doom
well they can say ANYTHING...shitty minds of pple!

Reaction score
wt do u thnk abt ur leader look , he was cured in Pakistan and ur sharef brthers[ who really rnt sharreef] go to uk , germeny for just check ups , look in ur own sleve first
i dont get what ur trying to say.... im with IK...
i hate shareef brothers... thats exactly what im saying that they go abroad just for minor checkups... why r u holding some grugde against me???