• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GPA and SAT??HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Reaction score
OKAY..so im like freaking out right now..i heard that u get 40% of ur SAT (I and II) scores from ur skool..but what if i am a private candidate...then what? do i only get 60% of my score?? someone plz help meeeeeeeeeeeee

Reaction score
Aoa I have not yet given SAT test. But i know hat If you are a private candidate then how can they get your scores from school. If you have done O-levels by school your subject teacher would send something like a pre expected grade for you, for private candidates this rule is not applied. I suppose it will be same for private students giving SAT so that 40% if off the course

Reaction score
Aoa I have not yet given SAT test. But i know hat If you are a private candidate then how can they get your scores from school. If you have done O-levels by school your subject teacher would send something like a pre expected grade for you, for private candidates this rule is not applied. I suppose it will be same for private students giving SAT so that 40% if off the course

hmmm..i hope so :(

Reaction score
Where do you guys get this info from ?!

Why would a "STANDARDIZED TEST" require ANYTHING from school?

Reaction score
Where do you guys get this info from ?!

Why would a "STANDARDIZED TEST" require ANYTHING from school?

I heard it from my mom's friend, her children took SAT and when they applied for uni. in egypt..they had to get something GPA...but it's all figures out now :)