• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grade boundries M/J 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
it can be seen in the table below that minimum marks required to get A in islamiat was 66 and in pak.std they were 60....DOES THAT MEAN student who got 60% marks in pak.std got an A grade?????if it was so wasent it so easy to get A ??

Attachments

• 1006 O Level Grade Boundaries.pdf
    9.5 KB · Views: 107
Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
it can be seen in the table below that minimum marks required to get A in islamiat was 66 and in pak.std they were 60....DOES THAT MEAN student who got 60% marks in pak.std got an A grade?????if it was so wasent it so easy to get A ??

at that time the highest marks in Islamiyat were 66.... this time it would be different and it was according to percentile which is finished now

Reaction score
tanseer said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:

at that time the highest marks in Islamiyat were 66.... this time it would be different and it was according to percentile which is finished now
PERCENTILE IS NOT FINISHED !!! I CAN NEVER BE !!

Reaction score
Percentile was finished in the previous session(may/June 2010)...i don't know how a student got an A in pk.st. at 66....

Reaction score
mujtabashahnawaz said:
Percentile was finished in the previous session(may/June 2010)...i don't know how a student got an A in pk.st. at 66....
Percentile is still there !! I have already asked the British Council about it !!

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:

hey dude i think u got it wrong see the syllabus code which is different (i think so) because our codes are 2058 or any other codes while the codes there are 7011 and so on...
if it for bangladesh for some other country then sorry for the comment...

Reaction score
My blood boils when people say this. Percentile is not finished.... If it was then so would cie be.

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
yes this is the right meaning of it!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Soulgamer said:
My blood boils when people say this. Percentile is not finished.... If it was then so would cie be.
Actually Percentile help us !!

Yeah dude... I know, its just that i hate it when people spread such rumours.

Reaction score
Soulgamer said:
salmanpakrocks said:
Soulgamer said:
Actually Percentile help us !!

Yeah dude... I know, its just that i hate it when people spread such rumours.

Percentile has finished. :evil: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Ok to @Everyone !! PERCENTILE IS THERE AND WILL REMAIN THERE AS LONG AS THERE IS CIE !!
THERE IS NO NEED FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION OF THIS TOPIC !!
********TOPIC LOCKED*************

Status
Not open for further replies.