• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grade thresholds in Egypt

Reaction score
are you guys sure?

and it's written that the total mark is out of 200.. isn't it out of 160?

Reaction score
are you guys sure?

and it's written that the total mark is out of 200.. isn't it out of 160?
ugggh i explained this more than 4 times paper 1 is out of 40 and paper 3 is out of 80 and paper 6 is out of 40 or 60 but ! paper 6 is 20% of the mark and paper 3 is 50% of the mark and paper 1 is 20% of the mark convert them to a 100 and multiply it by 2 you will get your mark out of 200 !

Reaction score
one more thing,
i heard that Egypt has it's own curve
is that correct?

Reaction score
ugggh i explained this more than 4 times paper 1 is out of 40 and paper 3 is out of 80 and paper 6 is out of 40 or 60 but ! paper 6 is 20% of the mark and paper 3 is 50% of the mark and paper 1 is 20% of the mark convert them to a 100 and multiply it by 2 you will get your mark out of 200 !
lol
yes,but the curve changes every year
and I think it will be higher this year
and i think it will be a bit low not that high :p

Reaction score
If egypt is variant 1 then im in trouble.. They'll all get 100% and A* will be from 99% -.-

Reaction score
If egypt is variant 1 then im in trouble.. They'll all get 100% and A* will be from 99% -.-
haha naah every country has some exceptional students be glad we are not the same variant as india's :p since they are like a gazillioncitizen and if egypt always get 100% then all years the curve would be 99 :D no offence to egypt its a great country with great humble people :D

Reaction score
haha naah every country has some exceptional students be glad we are not the same variant as india's :p since they are like a gazillioncitizen and if egypt always get 100% then all years the curve would be 99 :D no offence to egypt its a great country with great humble people :D
that means egypt has its own curve :O

Reaction score
feeling the same although I,m egyptian but there is a lot of people ho have very little mistakes this year
Im feelin that the curve would be so high & probably I won,t get good grades :(

Reaction score
feeling the same although I,m egyptian but there is a lot of people ho have very little mistakes this year
Im feelin that the curve would be so high & probably I won,t get good grades :(
dude there are thousands of people who gave exm n u may have just asked 10 out of those people....so don't worry.....JUST RELAX :D

Reaction score
stop freaking out like this if ur xams went good and u r sure about the answers then nuthing make ur grades go low so keeep good hopes ...Inshalllah u will be one of the topppers :)